Chapter Fifteen - Frenchie is Telepathic

"She's WHAT??" I exclaim in Haruhi's face as we both sit on our beds.

"She became our manager," Haruhi explains calmly. 

"My God, you're kidding me," I groan. "WHY?!"

"It's not that bad, Char-chan," Haruhi gives a grin. "Look at the bright side; at least we won't be the only girls in the Host Club anymore."

"Hey, about that," I lean forward. "Do those creeps still think I'm a boy?"

"No," Haruhi replies simply. "Kyoya does want you to help pay off the debt, though. That's why you're working there."

"Why do I still have the male uniform, though?" I ask. "If there is a girl uniform, shouldn't I be wearing that?"

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Haruhi asks.

"Done what?" I shrug. 

"Pretended to be a guy."

"No... yes... maybe?" My mind flutters to Weston.

Haruhi shakes her head. "They want you wearing the boy uniform so you don't look as out of place."

"Oh... okay," I sigh, and sit back. After fifteen minutes, Haruhi is sleeping soundly. 

How could the Circus have come back? Was it even real? And who was the one who committed the Nekko Murders? Was he part of the Circus? 

=-=📚=-=

"I thought about it all last night," Tamaki tells us as we all sit around a coffee table. "And having a lady manager might not be all that bad."

"Why do you say that?" The twins inquire in unison. 

"Don't you see? She has transferred to the same class as Haruhi," AVG 2.0 starts explaining. "If the two become friends as girls, Haruhi might become more girlish. The unique girlish air of tenderness about her could stimulate Haruhi's own sense of femininity."

I groan, and shake my head before resting it in my hands. 

"Good grief," Haruhi mutters next to me. 

"This is a grand-scale project in order to stir Haruhi up to be more girly!" Tamaki exclaims. "Only having these two disreputable twins as close classmates is not good for Haruhi."

"That's us, all right," The twins say together. 

"I'm right here, too ya' know..." I grumble.

"You don't help her either, Charlotte. You are just as boyish as Haruhi," Tamaki scolds.

I sigh. "You forget. I was brought up as a proper English noble. I know how to properly set a table, and fence well enough to match my cousin Lizzie."

Tamaki huffs. I look up to see Miss Lady Manager cracking open the club door. 

"People. Renge, your Host Club drawing card, has baked some cookies," the Frenchie chimes happily. 

"How ladylike!" 2.0 is suddenly next to Renge, startling her. "I'm so moved!" 

"I didn't bake them for you, you phony prince," Renge scowls. 

Tamaki's legs fail him and he falls to the ground, before teleporting to a wall.

"They're a little burnt," Renge walks up to Kyoya, grinning. "But I know what you're going to say, Kyoya-sama." Renge starts blushing and looking all lovey-dovey. "Oh, Kyoya-sama."

Mitsukuni pops up and takes a cookie, and nibbles at it. "You're right, these are burnt."

"Mitsukuni, stop. They're bad for you," Takashi looms over the teen.