Yuri Plisetsky x Reader; Training.

Heya! Could you do a yuri plisetsky x reader, where the reader is viktor's little sister, and yuri has a crush on her? And could it be hella fluffy, please? Thanks! Love your works, by the way! ♥️ (peculiarlysam )
- This was a request from AO3, I am here to fulfil and post it here then post it there- ENJOY!! (See note at the end pls)
---------------------------------------------
Training.

It was part of life, no way out of it, and rarely a way to enjoy it.

Both Yuri Plisetsky and (Y/N) Nikiforov knew that, and that there was no way out of it.
            They knew they had to do well, for Russia, themselves, and their idol, Viktor.

The pair usually trained together, but performed apart. The couples skate was nothing to either of them, they wanted to be the best in the individual categories and bring home glory to Russia.

Neither of them thought that at some point, the couples skate would be a reality... in Japan.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Yuri, being the impulsive and somewhat overly passionate idiot he is, decided to follow Viktor over to Japan (again), dragging (Y/N) with him.
                 The girl complained to the blond male about being dragged along. "It's winter, why are we here?! I would rather be here in spring watching cherry blossoms, Nekoboy." She grumbled, grabbing his attention.

"Shut up! We're here to bring your brother home, dumbarse." He yelled, stalking off ahead as he left the (H/C) with the bags.
                    "He's happy here, you twat! He's found the love of his life, and he loves skating again! Can't you leave him be?!" She hollered in return, only to hear a tut from the other skater.

"He belongs at home with us... not with that pig." He grumbled, only to have his suitcase throw at his head.
               "STOP CALLING MY BROTHER IN LAW THAT, ARSEHOLE!" She screamed, running ahead into Yuuri's hot springs entrance.

Yuri followed behind and sighed, rubbing the back of his head as he walked down the dirt path and straight into the house, immediately to his guest room.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Yuuri's mother called, hugging her when in eyeline.
                     "Okaasan!" She said in return, enjoy the warm embrace, before Viktor came running through with Makkachin for cuddles.

"(Y/N)! You're here! Why?" The silver haired skater asked, hugging her whilst she hugged Makkachin.
        "Yuri dragged me here to bring you home AGAIN, but he doesn't realised you're happy here with Yuuri." She grumbled, although smiling a bit when Makkachin ran off to grab Yuuri.

"Ehhhh... he is persistent isn't he?" Viktor laughed, before turning serious for a moment. "Does he know that he's going to be doing the couples skate with you for the skating rink's anniversary?"

"I haven't got round to that yet, we train together but he's been funny lately. He will get there early and end early, he'll avoid my texts and calls until I leave loads and he then acts all calm about it, like it's nothing..." she mumbled, seeing Yuuri coming down the hall with Makkachin in tow.

                "(Y/N)-san! You're here, what a surprise!" He said happily, offering her a robe, a towel and a hug. She gladly took all three, which also involved Viktor and the fluffy hound.

"I need to use the baths, so if you will excuse me, I shall go and have one." She bowed out of the situation, headed to the communal bath, only to find Yuri already there.

"I see it's been a long flight for you as well, slim. Mind if I jump in?" (Y/N) asked, only for Yuri to blush and be all tsundere.
"Do what you want to, idiot. I'm not in charge of you." The blonde bluntly replied, looking away so the girl could undress.