7) Escape to ...

7) heey I'm back, with a new chapter!!!

Jace.P.O.V.

I was talking with clary in her room. We were discussing how to deal with this situation.

"I don't want this Jace, there must be something we can do!" she said.

"yeah, but WHAT!"

"I dunno we can escape to somewhere nobody knows us!"

"actually, I think that's a pretty good idea!"

"okay then but where can we go where they won't find us?"

"I'll do some research about that."

"we should go to bed, it's getting late."

"night Clare-bear."

"night Goldie"

--- next day ---

Clary.P.O.V.

Okay, so it's 6 o'clock, and Jace and I haven't seen each other all day since we've been looking for a place where we can run off to.

I'm walking to Starbucks to get my mind off things. when suddenly, I walk into...

Jace.P.O.V.

clary just called me and asked me to meet her at Starbucks. She said it was about our escape plan. When I get there I see a man with weird clothing sitting in front of her, I walk up to them and sit down by Clary's side.

"so Jace, this is the guy who's gonna help us, I stumbled into him on my way here, and he knows a place where we can stay." clary says, " okay so where?

"Well you've probably never heard of this place." the guy says.

before they got to Starbucks

Clary.P.O.V.

When suddenly, I walk into some guy with weird clothing, as in literally walk into him witch caused the both of us to fall on the ground. he helps me up and say's "I'm sorry miss, I wasn't really paying attention."

"oh no, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention myself! I'm Clarissa by the way, but I prefer clary."

"and I'm hook, but I prefer captain hook!"

dundunduuuuuuuun, this is captain hook from the awesome series 'once upon a time', so if you haven't seen it yet, you really should, I looooove it!!! XD