- two

Chapter Two: Baekhyun.

BAEKHYUN

"Oh My God Baek, look at this! It will look good on your son!" Luhan said while showing me a cloth for my baby boy. We are here at the mall because my two best friends want to buy things for my baby boy.

I am now at my 8th month pregnancy and my baby bump is visible. And it's been months since I last saw Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, I'm breaking up with you. I will be living in a dorm that Entertainment owned. I will be a trainee to become a celebrity. It's my dream Baekhyun. I hope you'll understand me."

I still remember those words that he said, that slowly shatter my world. There are times that I felt like giving up, to the point that aborting my baby crossed my mind. But because of my best friends, they managed to stop me in doing it and they made me realize that it's not the baby's fault. They made me accept my baby and love him.

"Here we are again. Baek, I told you to stop thinkinh about it. Look, you're crying again." Kyungsoo scolded me while wiping my tears.

"S.......Sorry Kyungsoo." I said sadly. My two best friends hugged me, they made me feel comfortable If these two are not here with me, I don't think I can survive and maybe I'm crazy right now.

"Don't worry Baek, we're here for you. We made our promise right? Baekhyun, we'll take care of you. We're best friends right? So don't be sad and stop sulking. It will affect your baby." Luhan said while smiling at me, and I smiled.

"Come on guys, we should pay for these. You guys are so dramatic." Kyungsoo said and started to going to the cashier carrying the clothes they will buy.

"O......Oh Sehun?" Luhan greeted Sehun when we saw him inside the store. Sehun looked matured and his body became more attractive. He's still handsome as hell just like when we we're in Highschool.

"Is........Is this really true? B.......Baekhyun hyung, are you.......are you pregnant?" Sehun asked that made me grip onto Luhan's arms tightly.

I slowly nodded my head. "Yes Sehun, I'm pregnant you saw my baby bump right? why are you still asking? You're still an idiot." I jokingly said to him. I hope ye will not ask questions anymore.

"Ahmmm...Sehun, Baek answered your question right. We should go now, Kyungsoo is waiting for us outside and also, we will be eating our lunch because Baek is hungry." Luhan said to Sehun while smiling at me and eyeing me. I understand what he mean, so I agreed to him. Before we step out of the store, Sehun said something.

"You guys are eating right? Can I.....We, rather, join you? By the way, I am here with Jongin. This will be our reunion and Congratulations Baekhyun hyung. Our dinner will be my treat." Sehun said smiling and he slowly guide me.

When we reached Kyungsoo. He's mode changed. His eyes grew bigger than the natural size of his eyes, and his mood slowly changed into anger.