2] payback

crush- tahiti 80

crush- tahiti 80

YOUR POV

"No, Paige, I'm telling you! I did not take your stupid cashmere sweater! I don't even like cashmere!" You were barely in the entrance of the house as the sounds angry girls yelling at each other filled your ears, your mind still swirling with thoughts that surrounded Hoseok, who had only just now left the end of your drive.

"Then why was it in your suitcase?!" Another voice demanded, high-pitched and screeching just as loudly as the first. You cringed and then realized that you were still clutching Hoseok's bloody rash-guard. You side-stepped into the tiny cupboard where the washing machine resided, throwing it in and making a mental note that you would try to rescue the expensive piece of clothing that he had sacrificed for your head.

"You probably threw it into mine instead of yours by accident, you idiot! We were packing our bags right next to each other! And why would I want to steal and pack one of your hideous sweaters, anyway?! Newsflash; we're in Hawaii! It's like eighty-two degrees here every single day!" The other girl shot back as you emerged. You could now see that the two yelling girls were standing in the far part of the living room that was close to the hallway full of bedrooms.

"Whatever," one of the angry girls huffed, turning, and rushing back down the hallway and into her room. The other girl was left standing there, and she noticed you then as you offered a very awkward smile, unsure of what to do.

"Oh, hi. I'm Y/N, um, one of your other housemates," you offered nervously.

"Hi," the girl said flatly, "I'm Emma." The two of you had an uncomfortable moment of just staring at each other. ---physical desc.

"Nice to meet you," you tried to smile again, but Emma's face remained flat and bored-looking. "W-What's the other girl's name? Is she your friend?"

"That's Paige, and unfortunately, she's my sister," Emma rolled her eyes, "I have a lot of stuff to so," she pointed in the direction of the bedrooms. You nodded as Emma stalked off down the hallway, the sound of a door being slammed shut following close behind.

You stood in your spot for a moment, sighing. It was going to be a long three months if the two of them were screaming at each other like that the whole time. You chalked their bad behavior up to exhaustion and jet-lag, hoping that was the case as you crossed your fingers while making your way to your room to grab some different clothes.

The afternoon was progressively growing into the evening now, and all you wanted was something good to eat. It had been several hours since you last ate, and you hadn't realized how hungry you had truly become. Nobody in the house had been grocery shopping, so the fridge was still completely empty. This left you with no choice but to go out to eat. However, you looked like an absolute mess; half-covered in sand, a slight sunburn, and dried blood in your hair. You figured it would be best to take a shower before you left, wanting to save the general public from having to see you looking that bad.