Chapter 25

Sin's P.O.V

A loud smack wakes me from my slumber, followed by a searing pain on my cheek.

"Jesus Christ, get up you Frump!" A angry voice yells at me, and I let out a yelp. My eyes fly open as I try to move my hand to cup my cheek, unable to bring it away from my back. I try to speak, but it comes muffled from the piece of fabric they've gagged me with. I panic, struggling and wiggling around in what probably looks like a sad attempt to escape.

"Don't bother struggling, it's no use girl. You're not gettin' out." A tall, built man laughs at me, his face crinkling up and making him look impossibly uglier. His big head, lopsided hair cut, small lips and huge eyes doing nothing to help him appear attractive. At least not in my eyes.

I finally stop struggling, pausing to take in my surroundings. I'm in a almost bare room, a door placed multiple feet in front of me. I'm in what I can only assume to be the middle of the room, seeing as I can't see behind me. A table is placed to the side of me, holding knives, syringes, scalpels and a gun in the dead center. Three people are in the room with me, two men and one woman. Both of the men are placed on either side of the door, and the lady stands in front of me, examining her nails lazily.

I try speaking, but every word comes out muffled because of the gag. I maneuver my hands around attempting to untie the knots of what I can only assume is rope. I try speaking again, hoping to get them to take the gag off.

"Got something to say?" The lady finally asks, after probably 5 minutes of my muffled speaking being the only thing filling the silence. They havent been notcing my attempts to untie the knots around my wrists, and I've loosened it a bit, but not near enough.

I nod my head feverantly, hoping that she'll take the rouch fabric off. Sighing, she reaches for the back of my head, scratching her long, sharp nails on my cheek on the way. Fiddling with the the knot for a minutes, she finally takes the godforsaken thing off of me. I take a deep breath in, finally feeling as if I can breath correctly.

"Now what did you just have to say?" She asks, rolling her eyes and looking at me impatiently. Taking another deep breath in, I speak my mind.

"HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HE-" I'm cut off by Mrs. Priss slapping me across the face again. I wince, kind of regretting my decisions. Mrs. Priss glares at me, and the guard dogs at the door chuckle.

"Scream all you want, no one's gonna help you. Save you're breath." She scoffs, rolling her eyes yet again. I hope her eyes roll into the back of her head and stay that way. I tried to scream, and you stopped me. So obviously I can't scream all I want.

"What do you want with me?" I finally ask after realizing she wasn't going to tell me with her own accord. She snickers, poking me in the cheek with her nail and keeping it there.

"It's not really what we want with you, more what we want from your parents. Or adoptive parents." She says, a sickly sweet smile on her face. "Poor poor girl. If only your real parents wanted you, then you wouldn't be here." She pours salt in the wound, and I find my fear fading, being replaced with a searing anger that burns me to the core.