B O N U S C H A P T E R

Primrose's POV
(2 months after prom!)

"Why can't you just tell me where we're going?" I ask, zipping up my suitcase.

"It's a surprise," Alex says, grinning.

"You sure I packed everything I need?" I ask as I exit Lilac and I's apartment.

"Yes." He says, carrying my suitcase.

When we're outside, there's a car waiting for us. He places my suitcase in the trunk and then opens my door. "How cold is this place supposed to be? Worse than New York?" I ask, laughing.

"Maybe, maybe not..." He says, shrugging.

Soon, we drive into a large lot, and I see a private jet. "No fucking way," I say, looking at Alex.

He grins and says, "Surprise?"

"How much does this all cost? Let me pay half!" I say, feeling bad for the expenses. Holy shit, are we going to go into debt for this?

The driver parks the car, and Alex cups my chin. "Awww, it's cute you think I'd let my girlfriend pay."

"Alex-" He cuts me off with a kiss, and I roll my eyes with a small smile

He pulls away and asks, "Does saying my parents paid for everything make you feel better?"

"No!" I say, even more worried. Just because my relationship with his parents isn't rocky does not mean I'm going to be a gold digger.

"Relax, they won it at that auction we attended. They already had plans and were going to let it go to waste. Being the amazing son I am, I asked if they'd give us the tickets." He says, shrugging.

"Oh... That does make me feel a little better." I say, laughing.

He presses his lips against mine, and I run my hands down his chest. The driver opens the side door, and we automatically separate. I feel my face heat up with embarrassment, but it doesn't seem like the driver noticed.

Alex smirks and grabs my hand. The driver escorts us towards the plane and carries our luggage for us. He hands our bags to the flight attendant, and I grab a couple of bucks to tip him.

His whole face brightens, and he says, "Thank you, ma'am."

I smile, and the pilot introduces himself to us. Then we board the plane, and I admire the interior. The seats look comfy! There's so much room! "Have you ever been on an airplane?" He asks.

"Nope. I've never even left the country." I state, feeling the seats.

Alex and I sit beside each other, and he says, "I guess we'll be changing both of those today."

"Wait, we're leaving the country?" I ask, surprised. Why would he ask you to bring a passport if you were staying in the States? Sometimes I'm amazed at your lack of knowledge. Hey!

"Any guesses?" He asks while the plan is starting to move.

"Cold... Antarctica?" I ask jokingly.