Chapter 08

"Fears are nothing more than a state of mind." —Napoleon Hill

------------------

As he promised, Jungkook came back home from work about 5 in the afternoon.

You were in your room brushing your hair when you heard a knock, looking at the door before you slowly moved you feet to open the door,

" Hi.." The smiling man made you froze for a second, It's technically the first time he comes to your room and now he is .... Smiling too.

You blinked your eyes before nodding your head.

He smiled at your confusing. " Anyway, Are you ready ? " he said " You'll go somewhere before visiting your mom, is it fine with you Y/N sshi ?"

Go somewhere??

You heart is stupid, now isn't it ? Why would it beat faster with those words ?

Well....that was a lie.

It beats all the times you see him....why?

You gave him a nod and entered back your room , you see about that question ??

Inside you,  you knew exactly why your heart beats for him.
Yes ... Exactly, the words are.....for him.

But why ?
Because he's your husband?
Or
Because he's acting nice ?
Or

Just because.

You were scared.

But.......

--------

Jungkook waited for you in his car when you get out wearing a Lace Sunflower Pattern above the knee skyblue dress making him stare at you with the most bright smile he could ever imagin himself flashing, You noticed him and returned the smile while your cheeks brighting with a light pink. You took a deep breath before walking toward Jungkook who had stepped out his car and walked to the passenger seat and gently opened the door for you. You froze for a moment as your heart fluttered, For the first time in your life someone done this you, It was like you were watching one of the many KDrama you watched, For you, As much as you watched those stuff or read so many fairy tales it was impossible to actually live it nor feel it, as long as you remember, Your 20 years passed only between your room and school, or lying in bed picturing your handsome prince holding your hands and calling you beautiful. 

But the reality, You didn't know if you were even beautiful to be called one.

The one person who said this to you was you Mother. That's why, Even in this situation, You own husband opening his car for you with a smile sounds unreal. Maybe he is just trying to be nice

" You aren't getting in ? " He asked interrupting all the thoughts you had.  lighting shook your head and run toward him, But you being careless and lost with your mind you didn't noticed the footpath you almost tripped but Jungkook caught in his arms " Carefull there..." He said with a tone full of concern, His both arms were around your waist and your faces were closer than any time, Looking up at his eyes from this close made your cheeks grow hotter enough for him to notice, He smiles as his right hand traveled to touch the side of your face.

" You're blushing.." He said and you melted, You knew you were blushing but he really didn't have to tell you, You looked away immediately " Let's go now..." He chuckled on how cute you were that he actually wanted to hug you and never let you go anywhere ....