22.✔

Cassandra's POV

"Bedtime." He said smiling over at me, 'great' I thought.

He put the car in park after he pulled off on the side of the road, hope nobody hits us...

"Sorry about having to sleep in the car, can't afford a hotel every night." He told me looking out at the stars through the window.

The view was beautiful for we were out in the middle of almost nowhere so you could really see the stars tonight.

"It's okay... If you didn't I don't think we would get to see this view." I said smiling out of the window.

"True." He simply said reaching up above our heads and pushing a button on the ceiling making the sunroof open to the galaxy above.

He let his seat go back and I did the same relaxing for the first time since he showed up at my house. It was silent for a good ten minutes before I spoke.

"Harry..." It was quiet for a second before he said anything back.

"What?" He asked.

"Why do you sometimes act... Different?" I asked looking over at him.

"What do you mean?" I was surprised that he wasn't angry yet with me for asking.

"Like sometimes you're sweet and kind but then other times you act like you're... Psycho." The last word I said in almost a whisper.

"I-I... It's him." He said looking away from my gaze.

"Him?" I pushed further.

"The other me..." He trailed off.

"H-he c-controls me sometimes a-and I can't do anything about it."

"He takes over." His words frighten me but I let him continue.