Chapter Twenty Nine

I was currently in the living room surrounded by two tubs of empty ice cream and a half filled container of pringles as I was watching Game of Thrones. 

I was honestly getting frustrated each time they mentioned something about winter coming, but there was no freaking signs of winter and I was ready to just throw my chips at the television at this point.

"Looks like someone is happy these days," Omar commented, as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before stealing my chips from me, but I didn't say anything because I was actually quite full.

Alexander on the other hand was not doing so good after what Elise had told him about them not being able to be together, but I can't blame him either.

"So you're saying you want to see me sad?" I questioned in a low tone, while also doing the puppy dog eyes.

"No, of course not." He pulled me onto his lap. "And can you stop with the puppy dog eyes? You know it's like almost every guys weakness."

"Really," I smirked at him, before taking the chips out of his hands and putting them on the floor so that I had his full attention on me.

"Oh no. You're not going to use it against me now?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Now why would I do that?" I bit my lip as I lowered my gaze to his lips. 

He sucked in his breath. "If only you knew how sexy you look right now," he said.

Pulling in his face towards mine, I placed a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling back and putting my face towards his ears. "I know baby boy," I said seductively, before standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto him as he began kissing me roughly, but our little make out session was cut short when someone coughed.

"Do you two mind getting a room," a teenage boy with sandy blonde curls and brown eyes asked, as his two other friends came and took a seat on the couch.

Laughing, I got off Omar and run out the room, with him chasing after me. Getting to my room, I was about to slam the door shut but he had time catch it before it could close.

"You finally made it. I thought you weren't coming again." A smile making its way onto my face as I unbuttoned the first button on my shirt. 

"Looks like someone has quite an appetite today," he smirked, as he made his way to me. His eyes were darkening as he snaked his arms around me as he lifted me up and placed me onto the wall. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist as he began kissing me roughly.

He was about to just rip my shirt off when I stopped him.

"You do know that cost money right?" I asked, while removing my legs around him.

"So you're just going to let that ruin our little moment?" He growled out, obviously being his wolf that was talking right now and I have to say that was kind of hot. 

In an instant, I was unbuttoning my shirt as fast as my fingers would allow me to. "Well damn, who knew a growl could be so hot."

Let's just say clothes came flying off and things took a whole other direction than I had planned it to be.