Part 4

Mumbai...

After Khushi left Arjun was staring his Father with hint of anger in his look. He know his Father can never take such decision which will hurt Khushi for his Dad Khushi is like his Daughter this is why he is not able to digest his dad decision for letting khushi know about the condition or say demand of AR CEO when they had decided opposite.

“What” Asked Ram getting irritated by continuous stare of his son.

“What not Dad it’s Why you had done this” Asked Arjun sternly.

“Arjun we will talk later for now leave” Said Ram.

“Not later Dad I want my answer now” Said Arjun in strong voice.

“Arjun this is office we are here for work not for chit chatting we will talk at home” Said Ram trying to delay this conversation for now.

“Instead of giving excuses you can give direct answer saving both of us time” Replied Arjun in cold voice making his father aware that he can’t escape now.

“OK then listen I told this to Khushi because I want her to move on from her Past and grow in her carrier, This is big opportunity for her to make her name and place in this field you know AR is International Brand while working for them will make Khushi International Level of Designer” Taking a deep breath he continued further seeing in his son eyes “You very well know Arjun for me and your Mom Khushi is not less than a daughter I will never think any bad for her trust me” Said Ram finally.

“But Dad you know how frightened she get even on the name of Delhi and you want her to go there its very harsh on her” argued Arjun.

“Arjun I know this very well you know Shashi is very good friend of mine right, but we can’t ignore her talent and potential only because of her past and I am not forcing her she has final call and believe me this girl has seen lots of hurdle in her early age so this decision is nothing for her, and now you also leave and let me do some work” said Ram dismissing any further argument.

***********************

At 5 PM Gupta house door bell rang making everybody aware of someone presence on door. Payal who was working in kitchen went for answering the door thinking it must be her Amma and Buaji who has gone market with Aru and Avi. But she was Surprised to see Khushi early today as she usually return after 7 PM.

“Khushi Tu itni jaldi aa gyi aaj...  teri tabiyat to thik hai” asked worried payal. (Khushi you came early today are you alright)

“Ha Jiji  hum thik hai bas Kuch kam nhi tha to ghar chale aye” replied khushi with smile. (yes Jiji I am fine but have no work so came early)

“Acha thik hai Ja ke hath muh dho le hum tere liye chai late hai” said Payal patting her Little sister face lovingly. (OK go and get fresh I am bringing your tea)

Nodding to payal Khushi left for her room. When she reached her room she kept her hand bag on table and left for washroom after taking her clothes from closet. Few minute later she came out from washroom changing in off white salwar suit.

She closed her eyes after sitting on bed. It’s have been 7 year she had left that city and never in her wildest dream she has thought about to returning there that place has left a big scar on her fragile heart she doesn’t want to go there ever in her life but she even know how much this project with AR Design is important for her company Kashish Design the place which gave her Identity and opportunity to overcome her wretch past. Most importantly how can she say no to Ram uncle a person who has supported her family in their worst situation. She is  too confuse don’t know what to decide. In this situation only one person can guide her who is none other than her father who has solution for her every problem. She came back from her thought hearing her Aru voice.