- three

Chapter Three: Chanyeol

CHANYEOL

It's been a months and look, I am a superstar now. I have so many projects and events to do. Do you know that I am the number 1 male superstar here in Korea— or should I say in the whole world?

I an here in my hotel. I owned 2 hotels, 4 rest houses, 2 big resorts and lastly 'The Park Company'. The company is given to me by my Appa before he passed out. Both my parents died in an accident. Yoora noona is the one left with me. I am the CEO of the company and my sister is the president but she's on leave. I just assigned someone who look out of the company whenever I have my shoots.

*doorbell rings*

I looked at the camera to know who pressed the doorbell and I saw Kai. I immediately opened the door. He sat at my sofa and opened the TV to watch Pororo. Pororo is Kai's favorite cartoon. He's so childish.

"Why are you alone? Where's Sehun?" I asked Kai.

I sit beside him and he just shrugged. I ordered the Kai and Sehun to buy baby stuffs for Noona because I want to spoil her child. But, only Kai returned and Sehun is not here yet.

"Sehun left me and also, Krystal texted me. You know that even Krsytal and I don't have any relationship. She still wants my body." Kai said smilingly and I just shrugged at him and took out a magazine.

"Oh, Sehun's with Baekhyun right now?!" Kai shouted as he read the message. I instantly closed the magazine.

Baekhyun......

"What did you say?" I asked him. It's been months since I last saw Baekhyun. I know that I lacked an did something wrong to him. I don't even know what is happening to him right now. Does he have a partner or a child? I really don't have any news about him.

"Sehun is with Baekhyun, your ex, right now." Kai said as he turn off the TV. "I should go now, Eomma texted me to go get groceries." Kai added as he leaves.

I felt like my heart beats fast whole thinking about Baekhyun. My hand turn cold and I'm sweating a lot. I know that I hurt and left gim, but I still love him. Does he still love me?

I immediately called Sehun.

"Hello?"

[ Yes hyung? ]

"Where are you?"

[ I'm still at the mall hyung. I'll just bring these stuffs to your condo. ]

"Oh, Okay." I ended the called and think on how I should approach Baekhyun. I want to see him, but how?

I called Suho hyung. Suho hyung is a police and the best detective I know.

"Hello?"

[ Oh! Park Chanyeol! How are you? How's your celebrity life? ]

"It's fine hyung. Suho hyung, can you look for Baekhyun's information for me?"

[ Baekhyun? Your ex? ]

"Yes hyung. Can you update me about him?"

[ Why do you suddenly look for him? Months have passed but why now? ]

"Stop asking questions hyung. Just look for updates about him and sent it to my email right away."

[ I'm not a robot Chanyeol. I can't do it right away. Maybe later okay? ]

"Just send it to me as soon as you find something hyung. I'm really curious about him. You know what happened right?"

[ Okay Chanyeol, just stop telling me what happened. I'll just send it to you. ]

"Okay Thanks Hyung."

Few minutes passed and Sehun arrived carrying all the stuffs I told him and Kai to buy. He instantly sits at the sofa and sighed.

"So tiring. Here is the stuffs you told me to buy. The crib and other stuffs will be delivered. By the way, why are you so excited with your Noona's baby, but not with your own baby?" Sehun shouted and I instantly looked at him curiously.

"What?" I asked and he stiffened.

"Nothing. I just said that you're kind and you really spoiled your sister's baby." Sehun answered smilingly. Suddenly, I remembered what Kai said.

"Sehun, are you with Baekhyun while ago?" I asked.

"Ahhh.......How can I say this?.....Yes I'm with Baekhyun hyung while ago, but it's just a few minutes. You know he's with Luhan and Kyungsoo." Sehun said.

"How is he?" I asked again.

"He's fine hyung. He still the same, and he became prettier and sexier." Sehun replied smiling.

I just rolled my eyes at him, Sexy? Baekhyun's chubby.

"Chanyeol hyung, I should go now. I'll just come back tomorrow." Sehun bid his farewell.

Fuck this friends, why are they always leaving me.

I changed my clothes into a formal one and make sure that I look good. I will meet I'm Jin Ah, my new manager for my upcoming movie, today. And today is our first meeting.

I parked the car when I reached an Italian Restaurant. This restaurant is really famous. When I entered the restaurant, all eyes on me. Do Inlook that handsome?

"Good evening Sir, welcome to B.Jesper Italian Restaurant. VIP?" The receptionist asked.

"Ahmm..Yes, Ms. Im Jin Ah." I said. She confirmed the reservation and leads me to the table.

"Ms. Jin-ah said that she's gonna late for a few minutes." The waiter said. "Can I take your order sir?" After I ordered, Jin-ah arrived.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Jin-ah said while smiling. I looked at her closely. She is a beauty and she's sexy. She has long hair and an average height. But she's my manager.

"So Park Chanyeol, I'm Jin-ah but you can call me Nana. I'm your new manager for your upcoming movie. I hope that we will be in good terms." Nana said.

"Sure no problem." I replied.

We started to discuss something about the movie when I spotted a familiar boy. Is he Baekhyun? I don't think so.

"Chanyeol,....You'll going to have a kissing scene, a bed scene, and blah blah blah."

After the meeting with my manager, I received an email from Suho hyung and I instantly opened it.

Byun Baekhyun

Location: Seoul South Korea, ChanBaek 4ever st. Block 04 lot 61.

Family: N/A

Relatives: Only friends; Do Kyungsoo, Lu Han

Note: I can't find any information about him. Also our internet is slightly low so that's what I found.

Should I go to him?