Bumpy Ride

MATURE - EROTIC

Amelia had a cliché love for her best friend, a love that you read so much about in other romance novels. The difference though?

One journey changed her cliché feelings to an accidental passion of lust and temptations.

Their story isn't based on puppy love but pure, primal sex drive between two best friends who come together accidentally on their journey.

Was it love or just lust between both who continue to find themselves entwined with each other?

Unlike the cliché stories; he wants her. He wants her on him every chance he can get.

What will happen when it's time to go home, if their sexual relationship can survive until then?

A mature book, based on Bumpy Ride; from the authors one-shot collection.

Author's Note: As it says, it's mature. The book has only started so the plot line is not that clear but you can still make out that it's an amazing book.

The author is bae (99.9% of authors are).

I wish I could write more about this book but I'm running out of words besides there are only a few chapters right now. Though I can definitely say that if you're looking for a romance book with a mature twist then this is for you.

Status: Ongoing.

It's written by seraphinamontez aka 'Seraphina Montez'.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!

CELEBRATING 100K LIKE WHAATTT