Chapter Nine; Car ✓

Chapter Nine; Car

Ria's POV

I didn't tell him and improvised.

11:09pm

Brian: Calling Cole up. Did anything else happen?

Yes something did, but I won't tell him that.

11:11pm

Ria: No!

Ria: Everything else was okay!

Brian: You took a bit too long to reply. You hesitated?

Yes.

Ria: No. I could've been busy. *insert eye-roll*

Brian: Doing what exactly?

Ria: Folding the laundry?

He's pushy, I'll change the subject. I look at the time and there it was.

Ria: 11:11! Make a wish!

Brian: Wishes don't come true.

Ria: Yes they do. If you make them come true.

Brian: Yeah, whatever. I'm going to sleep.

No goodnight? Rude.

Brian: Goodnight.

There it is.

Ria: Goodnight Captain Bitter-brain

Brian: I prefer stone-heart.

More like "ice heart"

I thought to myself about what he said. "Wishes don't come true". I'd like to argue with him if what he said wasn't correct, but he was right. I sighed in defeat.

Wishes don't come true until you make them your goals. The goals you commit to achieve and there's no backing out or giving up. Failing means you're getting closer to your destination. It's all trial and error and you can just think of it as being one failure closer to success.

I remember my mom telling me of how she read a book telling her that we won't learn unless we fail or get hurt. Forget the pain and what had happened, but never forget what it taught you.

With all the life lessons I keep telling myself, I dozed off and fell asleep.

-•-*-•-

I shot up and threw the first thing my hand sets itself on before unconciously standing on the bed and tackling the person down with a battle cry. I mean who wouldn't when they abruptly disturbed your sleep by pour ice-cold water on you.

I hear laughter from all around me and a groan from below me as the person keeps telling me to stop. I finally open my eyes to meet with Julian's blue ones.

"You know, you throw good punches." he compliments and I smiled but it wavered when he continues with a snicker. "For a girl."

"You do know I could just stand up and step on your 'pride', right?" I glare at him.

"How could you when you seem to be enjoying out intimate position?" he cockily wiggles his eyebrows and poke my now reddening cheeks.

I quickly stood up and was about to help him up when he says while pouting, "I thought we had a moment." I did the next reasonable thing. I kicked him down once he stood up and everyone in my room burst in a fit of laughter.

Then I realized.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I demanded, crossing my arms as I did so.

"We're going to watch a movie at Cole's house and they-" Randy gestured to Brian, Cole and Julian "we're waiting for you to wake up, but I told them you wake up by noon and told them to trust me."

"What movie?"

"You'll see." he told me as he walked out of my room.

Cole looked back at me and smiled before leaving. "I suggest that you just wear a sweater or something comfy."

And so I did.

I headed downstairs right after quickly changing into comfortable clothes. Brian was tapping on his phone as he leaned on the wall, Randy was talking to Julian about their strategy on the upcoming game, Julian was sitting on the couch upside-down with his feet propped up on the couch's back and Cole was waiting by the door. I held back a snicker as I crouched down towards Julian and proceed with my plan.

I put my index finger on my mouth and looked at Randy, Brian and Cole then winked. They got the messaged and acted normal.

I counted down in my mind and then jumped up, taking him by surprise. He accidentally pushed himself off of the couch and landed on the carpeted floor with a thud. We all burst out laughing, leaving him groaning and jokingly demanding my arrest as he waved his clenched fist in the air.

"And that is why you do not wake me up, especially with cold water." I smirk.

"Lesson learned," he grumbled as he stood up then glared at my brother. "No wonder you offered to let me do the honors of waking her up that way."

"You kinda walked into that one," Randy laughed.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" I asked as we walked out of the house. I stiffen at the sight of the car.

A beautiful red Porsche Panamera

"We're going to watch Moana," Cole told me with a warm smile.

"Holy shit," I gasped. Not at him but at the car. "Marry me," I say.

I look at Cole at the corner of my eye and see his ears turn redder by the second. "Wh-What?" he choked out.

I ran to his car and practically hug it and repeatedly mumbled "Marry me."

Cole turned red in embarrassment and the guys laughed at him.

"Let's go!" I shout and sat on the passenger seat. "Shotgun," I winked and giggled. They all got in the car. Brian recalled the singing last night making us all laugh. We drove off to Cole's house----

-Correction.

We drove off to Cole's mansion

I gawked at it and looked left and right at the guys seeing little to no surprise in their faces.

I just followed them in and we went through several halls, finally arriving in the "theatre room" which had a cotton-carpet floor and big pillowed sprawled on the floor. I jumped in and laid on my stomach, wrapping a blanket on myself.

"I take it that you guys hang out here?" I raise a brow.

"Yep.", Brian popped the 'p'

"Let's watch the movie already," Julian impatiently whined.

Cole took some snacks from the shelves and sat down on the floor, picking the movie with the remote and started it.