Drunk, Bubbly Harry

I'm posting this since is was requested toNS Y'ALL JUST CAN'T gET ENOUGH OF HARRY's inTOXICATED ÄSS

one more bonus chapter after this one and then I'm officially done with this story (cries in a very cool way)

this is set during Jillian's last semester her senior year (prior to Megan's wedding)

*

"Just come with me," Harry pleaded. "It'll be fun, and you don't have class tomorrow."

"I don't know, Harry," I said hesitantly. "I don't know many of your friends."

"Niall and Matty will be there, maybe even Liam."

I scrunched my nose at the idea of being with Liam at a bar, even though it had been a couple months since our "moment" together, it was still a little awkward being around him.

"I went to your birthday party." He stated, raising his eyebrows. "You can most certainly come to mine." I opened my mouth to defend myself, but he cut me off. "Don't tell me my friends are too old -- I spent an entire evening with your friends who are quite younger than I am. I also stripped for you."

I let out a heavy sigh, knowing he was right. "Okay, fine, I'll go."

He bit his lip and clenched his fists as a victory, and I rolled my eyes as he pulled me into his lap so I straddled him. He was the most childish, thirty-three year-old that I had ever met, but it never stopped my love for him.

He pressed his forehead to mine, his hooded eyes trained on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his curls grazing my forearms. "You need to get a haircut soon." I commented.

He smiled and dramatically threw his head back to flip his hair, his hands moving down to cup my butt as he pulled me closer. "Maybe I want to grow it out. I had long hair when I was your age."

"Oh, my god, now you really sound like my father." I cringed, closing my eyes. "But if you do grow your hair out, it'll make it easier to grab on to."

He raised his eyebrows as I worked my fingers into his hair and he said, "I'd prefer if I were the one doing the hair pulling."

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun." I said, and he squeezed my rear before patting me gently.

"C'mon, lets go get you an outfit for tonight."

*

"Is this going to be really fancy?" I asked Harry as we drove downtown. He had his hand rested on my thigh with his other on the wheel, his eyes focused on the street ahead of us. "Or, pretty casual?"

He shrugged. "Usually fairly casual, but I like getting a little dressed up."

"I could've just worn something I already had, Harry." I noted as I turned to look at him.

He smiled, deepening his dimples as he squeezed my thigh. "You know me well enough that I would've never let that slide."

I placed my hand on top of his, twisting his Peace ring around his middle finger. "I know, you butthead."

"Hey, no need for the name-calling." He chuckled, and we pulled into a parking space outside of his office. "There's an outfit I've been putting together for you." He told me as we walked into his office.

"You've already been putting together an outfit?"

He shrugged with a subtle grin and took my hand as we passed the main receptionist desk, and I saw the woman behind the computer clench her jaw at the sight of us, the same one who tried to refuse me a pass key the first time I came to Harry's office.