||Chapter 39~Pissed||

||Natalie's POV||

I walked through the dark alleys until I saw the same black Mercedes. I already felt like all my freedom was taken away from me again. You will rot in hell, Sebastian. You will rot for all the things you did.
I entered the car. I looked at him. My kidnapper. My abuser. My hell on earth.
He had a smirk on his lips.
Suddenly he forced his lips on mine. I pushed him away but he just kept kissing me. The once aftertaste of Damon was replaced with him. I pushed him away.
"Nah, kitten. You can't push me away anymore. You're mine. All mine. Forever. I will kiss you whenever I want to wherever I want to." He said smirking and I knew he was right. We had a deal. He kissed me again and I let him.

He stopped in front of the goddamn house in the middle of the woods.
Home sweet home... Note the sarcasm.
"Come on, kitten. I'm starving." He said rushing towards the house. I took a deep breath and followed him.
Is he really gonna act like nothing happened? Like he didn't hit me, whipped me, drowned me, tortured me and put me on a leash? And fingered me? There is really something wrong with his head.
But this is my life now, I guess.

I looked how Sebastian washed the strawberries and put them in a bowl. Then he walked over to the couch where I was sitting and sat next to me. Real close.
"Open your mouth, kitten." He said holding a strawberry. Really? What, am I five?
I opened my mouth and he slowly put the strawberry in it, watching my lips carefully.
I looked at his eyes.
I hate you so much.

We slept in the same bed. He kept his arms tightly around my waist throughout the whole night and something weird came into my mind when I couldn't sleep. Death. We'll all die someday. I didn't want to die as his slave. I want to die freely, knowing I lived as much as I could. But now that's impossible because I'm here stuck with this psychopath. He thinks that everything he does and did to me is okay. How sick do you have to be to think that? Maybe I should just die now....

||Damon's POV||
Kitten.
Kitten.
Kitten.
"You got anything, Xavier?" I shouted from my office as I went through the papers.
"Nope. No one with a kitten tattoo or nickname and hell, there ain't such place. Nothing." I groaned.
"It doesn't make sense. There has to be something." What did she mean?
...Welcome another sleepless night.

||Natalie's POV||

It's been a week.
I found out that if you don't anger Sebastian, he's not gonna beat the crap out of you. And when he's not beating the crap out of you, the life with him isn't that bad. It's still awful, just slightly better. I have to watch my every step, every move, every word.
"Yes, sir." "No, sir." "No thank you, sir." I'm so fed up of this.

I got to know him too. Turns out he was a spoiled brat his whole life. Rich daddy, rich mommy, only child....
He was always obsessed with control and is still, clearly. I mean, Damon likes control a lot too, but somehow I liked to be pinned down by him and not by Sebastian... and let's not forget that Damon doesn't have a freaking torture room, for fucks sake!

||Damon's POV||
I entered my torture chamber. Yes, I call it a chamber because it sounds better than a 'room'. Cooler.
I was always pissed. I wasn't getting any sleep and everybody knew it that's why no one dared to step in my way this week. Cowards.
I walked inside with Xavier by my side. Xavier helps a lot with finding Natalie and I'd be thankful for that if I was so fucking pissed.
I looked at the man in front of me. He was tied to the chair, his hands behind his back, his legs tied too. He was gagged and I could see blood on his cheap suit. I removed the gag.
"Roberto Acosta." I chuckled.
"Comfortable?" I smirked and he looked at me terrified.
"W-what do you want? Please just don't hurt my family- I have children- please-"
"Oh shut the fuck up, asshole. It's not like I have time to kill your family you dumbass. You read the news, don't you?" I asked playfully.
He nodded his head.
"Then you know who I'm looking for."
"Look- I don't know where your girlfriend is I'm sorry I never touched her I've never even seen her please-"
"Look, Roberto. I know you know everything that goes on here. I'm not stupid, and you're lying. You either know where she is- or you know who took her. So you better start talking now, Roberto. Or you can start talking as my men will cut your fingers off, one, by, one." I threatened as I leaned closer to him.
"Okay! Okay! Fine! I don't know much... you must know something, too. If you give me the information you have I can give you a suspect. But I'm not promising anything."
I sighed. I took the knife out. Oh, the scared look on his face was priceless. I cut him free.
"We might have a kind of a.... hint." Xavier said as the man rubbed his wrists.
"Kitten." Xavier said and Roberto's eyes widened as if he knew exactly who we're talking about.