Chapter 11

Hey guys, so I have a bit of an issue. I realize I haven't updated in quite some time, but could y'all please stop commenting all the time telling me to update? Frankly, it's annoying! 

Seriously, I get like 2 comments weekly just telling me to update. 

STAHP. 

And the question of this chapter is; who is your celebrity crush? 

Mine is Benedict Cumberbatch. 

My gawd, he's so gorgeous. 

Ugh. 

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. But if I get a bunch of notifications about comments telling me to update right after I've published this chapter, I swear I'm waiting longer to release the next one. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You! You bastard, you've messed up my damn life!!!" I scream at Jeff, hitting him repeatedly in the chest, while he just stands and looks at me.

"Bastard! Fight back!"

How dare he make me look like a pathetic weakling?

When did my life go to hell? Oh, that's right. My life was always hell. But then he comes and makes it even fucking worse.

"Woah, woah! Calm down. You'll just have to hide out with me from now on." Jeff says, chuckling in amusement.

"But I don't want to have to stay with you! Hell, I don't even want to be near you!"

"Is that why you always make yourself look exactly like me? Day after day?" That damn smile. He's permanently laughing at me.

"Shut up." I grit my teeth.

It's taking everything in my power to prevent myself from stabbing him in the damn throat. With my fingertips.

"Ooh, fangirl's gone bad. What's wrong? How did you go from loving me to hating me in a matter of days?" Damn his teasing.

"I didn't love you. I don't need you. I can survive alone, without you." Then I turn on my heel to leave, but suddenly, Jeff has his knife to my throat.

"Don't think that I won't slice your damn throat in an instant if you take another fucking step."

I smirk, pushing the handle towards my neck, until I feel blood trickle down my chest.

"Go ahead."

I hear him snort, and pulls away, probably realizing that he doesn't have any control over me.

I place my finger on my neck, feeling the warm liquid on my fingertip, then wipe it off on my sweater, shrugging. I finally have some real blood on this sweater, unlike the red hair dye I had to use.

I continue walking away from Jeff, but I can practically feel him smiling creepily behind me. I faintly hear him say "Go to sleep" before I feel myself falling.

Author's POV

The body of Jeff's female "companion" lay on the ground in front of him, growled, before standing up again.

"Why did you bring me up again? Your supposed to be making progress."

Jeff narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms.

"I can't make this damn princess fall in love with me."

"You idiot, it's only been a few hours. Don't you expect it'll take a little longer than that?" The girl replied, annoyed.