Chapter 18 Trapped

One of the man got away from the fight out of fear. Erza turns and looks at Lucy, "I imaged hes going to look for Erigor. You should follow him."

May looks over to Erza and Lucy.

"How Me?" Lucy asked.

"Just do it." Erza told her with and annoyed look.

Lucy freaks out, "Whatever you say. I don't want to make you angry" she tells her while ruining out of there with Happy.

Once Lucy out of the room. Erza starts to fell, but may caught her before she could hit the ground.

"Erza you used too much magic energy. You need to be careful." May tells her in a concern voice. Sandy comes up to them.

Erza sighs and looks up at May, "You were right I over did on magic mobile. I hope the boys wont fail us."

"I'm sure they wont." May tells her with a smile.

"That's only because they don't want to face your guys wrath." Sandy tells them.

Erza chuckles at that and May sweat drops. May then helps Erza up, "Can you stand?" she asked.

Erza nodes her head, "Yeah i'm alright."

May looks at Erza, "Hmm... well okay but take it easy k. Sandy."

Sandy looks at May, "Yes."

"Keep and eye on Erza if she looks like she going to fall again grab her." May tells her.

"K." Sandy tells her while nodding her head.

"May i'm fine I don't need to be watch." Erza tells her.

May gives her a stern look, "Don't you say i'm fine. I'm not falling for that crap Erza." May sighs "I'm not saying you can't fight, but don't over do it though k."

Erza smiles, "Alright."

"Well now that's been dealt with. I think we need to evacuate the people here. With out panic." May tells her.

Erza stands tall, "I agree lets go." she tells them as she walks away.

Sand and May look at each other, and the follow Erza. "Erza please don't do what I think your going to do." May thought to herself.

Erza, May and Sandy maid to the balcony. Erza walks up to the front with a speaker phone.

A/N I forgot what that thing is called so, now its shall be called that. If you know let me know, so I can fix that.

"If you value your lives you will leave this place at once. This station has been taken over by evil wizards. They are threaten to cast a deadly spell over the loud speakers that will kill everyone here. I beg you run as far as you can." Erza tells them.

Everyone painics and runs away.

May sighs, "I said not to panic them."

"Well that's Erza for you, she doesn't know the true meaning of the word panic." Sandy tells her.

May looks at Sandy, "No that's just her not really caring. As long the people get to a safe place then it doesn't matter if they panic or not."

"True." Sandy tells her.

One of the works comes up to Erza, "Hey Lady why would you make everyone panic like that?" he asked.

Erza looks at him, "I would rather that then watch all of these people die. In fact you gentleman need to leave as well."

They look at her and leave.

"See told you." May whisper to Sandy.

Sandy giggles.

"Now that I cleared the train station. I wonder what Erigor next move will be." Erza says.

May frowns, "Erza."

Erza turns to look at May.

May looks at her with a serous face, "This is too easy. Why would Erigor wast his time on people at the station. Why not higher up?" she tells her.

"I agree, but we don't have enough on him to pin what he's really after." Erza tells her.

May sighs, "That's true, but Erza. The caster who plays the song dies as well. So why wast two people to play a song."

Erza has a shock expression, "Is that what happens to the caster?" she asked.

May nodes her head.

"How is it that you know just about everything." Erza asked.

May just laughs, "I do know just about everything. Me and Levy are close, but you could say I know a tab bit more than her. I even know more about people in the guild than they think. Trust me."

Erza just smiles, "Alright. I had the same feeling with the situation at hand. I take you seriously you usually know whats going on before it happens."

May nodes her head, "Well I said my piece come lets check on the boys."

Erza nodes her head, and they leave to look for the boys. As soon as the turn around they gasped in shock.

May jumps in, "That's a wind barrier."

Erza turns around, "Erigor!" she shouts as she tries to get to him.

May see that they two are inside the wind barrier. "Erza stop don't touch that."

Erza already went ahead but came back not being able to get to him because of the wind barrier.

  Erigor is up in the air, "It's useless. There's no way you'll be able to break through my magic sealing barrier. You see its one way only. you try to escape the wind will tear you apart."

Sandy helps Erza up. "I have one job and i'm not going to fail it." Sandy thought to herself.

Erza looks at him, "What is the meaning of this you scoundrel." she asked. 

"We wasted enough of are time on you fairy tail fly's. Now if you'll excuse me." He tells them as they leave.

"Come back here! Cruse you Erigor I will find a way to stop you. So he wasn't targeting this station after all. Just what is he planing?" Erza says.

May walks next to Erza, "Well now that are suspicion has been confirmed. I think I now where he's going." she tells her.

Erza looks at May. "Erza where are all the guild maters right now?" May asked.

Realizations fills Erza, "You don't mean."

"Yes Erza he's going to kill the guild master at the guild conferences. This was just to get us out the way." May tells her.

Erza clutches her fist, "We will stop him."

May puts a hand on her shoulder and nodes.