Part 5: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

I'm back! I'm finally able to upload again, got my power back and am no longer on evacuation warning. Now then on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tale as old as time, a-a-ay, Tune as old as song, oh, Bitter-sweet and strange, Finding you can change, Learning you wrong, woah . . ."

After many twists and turns Jimin stops, leaning on a door to face Angelica, " So you will be staying with us in the castle?"

On their way to the kitchen Angelica had told Jimin about her situation, and he had listened fully heartedly making her feel slightly better, as though there was someone who truly cared.

" Yes, I hope that's not a problem."

"Of course not mademoiselle!! It would be a pleasure to have you stay, and if you ever need anything or just need to talk to someone, I'm here", Jimin reassured as he swayed over to her, leaning on her leg as way of comfort.

"Thank you Jimin, it means a lot to me."

"Of course. Now this is the kitchen", stated Jimin as he moved away from Angelica, opening the door for her then excusing himself and leaving her to finish his chores.

Angelica entered the kitchen to see Hoseok and Namjoon having a lively conversation with a teapot and the stove?

She just shook her head and called out to Hoseok, "Excuse me, but Yoongi said to talk to you about food?"

At the sound of the woman's voice Hoseok twirled around with a large smile, "Ah! Miss Angelica! Yes, dinner, the dining room is this way", he stated as her turned to lead Angelica to a door on the other side of the kitchen.

Hoseok lead Angelica into a large room with a long dining table in the middle, a crystal chandelier hanging overhead lighting up the room. She stood at the head of the table looking for a chair when one comes scurrying up behind her, making her fall into it. After getting comfortable in the chair, the food came out and jumped onto the table allowing her to take plate and fill it with food.

Just as she was about to dig into the mouth watering food in front of her, a cart rolled up next to her with the tea pot from earlier on it with some sugar, milk and a cup that had a chip missing on the lip.

"Would you like some tea miss?", the teapot asked politely.

"Yes please, thank you um..?"

"Ah Kim Seokjin, Miss Angelica ...", Seokjin said as he poured some tea into the cup and a spoon came putting milk and sugar in the teacup, "but please call me Jin, your tea."

She giggled picking up the teacup, "Alright Jin, thank you again."

As Angelica took a sip of the tea, the cup began to giggle exclaiming that she was tickling him. Shocked she pulled the cup away from her lips to see big, bright dark eyes looking up at her with a smile.

"Well! What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook!", the teacup introduced himself proudly.

Jin and Angelica looked at each other and laughed at how proud he was.

"What? Why are you laughing? What's so funny?", Jungkook questioned.

"It's nothing Kookie, now let's get you cleaned up and off to bed."

"But I don't want to!"

"Jungkook", Jin said in a firm motherly tone.

"Fine. Bye-bye Miss!", Kookie exclaimed as he jumped on to the cart with Jin.

"Goodnight Jungkook, Jin", Angelica smiled as the two left along with the leftover food she didn't eat.

Angelica stood from her seat, allowing the chair to leave the dining room as well, and began to make her way back to her room. When she finally came upon the door of her room, she placed her hand on the cold handle, and just when she was beginning to turn the handle is when she heard it again.

It was the melody she had heard when she was in the woods, gentle but bitter, sweet though sad. As the song continued, Angelica rested her head on the wooden door, closing her eyes and swaying ever so slightly to the melody. Opening her eyes as the song came to its end, she realised that it had been coming from the direction of the west wing. 'I wonder ... why is it so sad?', Angelica thought to herself as she entered her room, going to the dresser in the corner, pulling out a nightgown to change into. 'I will find out why it sounds so bitter, even if it comes from the west wing, I have to know way.', and with this thought in mind, she slowly drifted off to sleep in the softness of her mattress and blankets that cover her, protecting her from the cold.