First meet

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I yelped in pain as my druken step father bat me with his belt over and over. 

"You stupid worthless bitch! She's gone because of you! Why couldn't you have been the one dead instead of her!?" He shouted drinking the rest of the alcohol in the bottle he was holding before smashing the bottle on my head. I cried an begged him to stop but he never listened. When he finally stumbled out of my room slamming the door shut I got up from my fetal position and carefully pulled as much glass as I could out of my skin before grabbing my spellbook. 

"I've had enough of this. I'm leaving tonight." I muttered and looked through my spellbook until I found the a healing spell

"This should do the trick hopefully. Tui gratia lovis gratia sit cures" I said and sighed in relief as my cuts and bruises healed. I shut my spellbook and grabbed a bag from my closet before putting some clothes, Ipod and charger, sketchbook, potions and spellbook, and a few other things. I jumped startled hearing a slam meaning my step father went to bed. 

I looked around and sighed remembering the fun I had when mom was still alive before opening my window and jumping out. I ran away from the house as fast as I could and didn't slow down until it was out of sight. I relaxed a bit and pulled my hood up as I kept walking until I bumped into someone falling down. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said quickly and the stranger offered a hand to help me up and I gladly took it. When i got up I looked at the stranger to see a tall man wearing a trench coat and a fedora. His skin was pure white but what caught my attention the most was that he had no facial features except a mouth with sharp teeth. 

"It's quite alright my dear. May I ask, what's a beautiful girl like you doing out here in the cold at this time of night?"

"I was being abused by my step father so I ran away. Please don't take me back!" I explained and got ready to make a run for it if he tried to take me back.

"Don't worry my dear I would never take you back to such a monster" He replied and I relaxed

"Thank you um..."

"Offender"

"Oh well thank you Offender. My name is Jinkx" I said and smiled for th first time in years.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jinkx. What's your favorite color?" He asked reaching into his coat and I found the question a bit odd but answered anyway.

"Blue" I answered and watched as he pulled out a beautiful blue rose.

"Go on, take it" Offender encouraged and I took the rose admiring its beauty. I smiled and smelled the rose but shook my head feeling like I was in a trance. I looked up at Offender to see him smirking as he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

"You're mine now Jinkx"