ch. 11

(Alex's P.O.V)

   Sprinting threw the woods with a faint shouting of my name didn't help with me trying to calm down. Every second that went by my lust for blood increased and They where right on my tail so I couldn't stop to kill.

  " Come on Alex! Haya is worried and Jeff is to!" I heard one of them said. He was to far and I couldn't hear who the voice belonged to.

  "No! I don't want to harm her!" I screamed back. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground by a girl. Everything went black.

  ( Haya's P.O.V)

  Sally and I were passed out on the couch with tear stained cheeks and messy hair. I was shook awake by a kind and brave hand. Opening my eyes I wined as they stung. Eyeless was standing with his mask off.

 " Hayleen. I'm scared to tell but everyone else is to cowardly to even look at you." He began " Alex he...Jane took him and we can----"

  " Who. Is. Jane?" My voice turned demonic and more of my hair was fading into white.

  " She is my worst enemy..." Jeff spoke up in a weak voice. I grinned at him and ran into him chest with a hug.

  "Jeff!! I'm so glad your ok!...wait...Jane took him? I heard Jane is dangerous. Is he ok?!" I asked in a worried tone.

 " Yes. She wouldn't hurt you brother she's just trying to get to me. That's all. I promise, and if he is hurt I will sacrifice myself for him...and for y-you." He said the last part with a blush spreading on his cheeks.

 " Awww! Little Jeffys got a crush!" Ben mocked

  " Shut up!" Jeffs face lit up even more and he looked away. I stood up on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek just to mess with him and then turned to Eyeless.

 " Were is she?" I asked like nothing just happened.

 " Uhmm...Jeff knows the way. Me, Laughing and Ben will all go with you for back up. Sally and Slendy are going to stay here incase they come here. And Smile and Grinny are searching the woods." He informed like he was in the army. We all nodded and I followed Jeff.

  " Jeff why are we in here?" I asked as I sat on his bed. He took something out of the closet.

 " Here." He handed me a dress that went to my thigh. It was a mint green color and the lace on the bottom was white. It had a slit that went to my hip and had cut sleeves. It was amazingly beautiful but it was a bit to short for my taste. He then handed me some pale leggings that just about the same color as my skin. He also gave me some thigh high boots so not much skin would show.

  " Jeff! Thank you soo much! I love you!" I hugged him carefully making sure I didn't hit him with the boots and then jogged out of the room.

                (Jeff's P.O.V.)

  She came down the stairs looking better than I thought! She was perfect in the dress. Haya normally looked amazing but tonight, in her blood lust and in the dress she looked better. Jane was in for a surprise....

(Sorry for the short chapter and also sorry for the late update! Anyway here is a link to the pic of the dress...of course its anime :3 http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sad-anime-girl-blue-eye-white-hair-red-elf&FORM=AWIR#view=detail&id=E2D68AFF0EFFBACF041E073BB3FC9A83D8561371&selectedIndex=0 

 Also thanks for all the reads and thanks to all of those whom have and hopefully will read dis! Yay E.R time:D <3 ya!)