Chapter Sixteen - Defending... Renge...?

"Ciel. What do you want?" I groan again, looking up to see the demon Earl.
"I saw this horrendous set, and came to investigate," Ciel answers.

Sebastian holds out a hand above me. "A young lady should not dirty her outfit so."

I take Sebastian's hand reluctantly. "I'm anything but young."

"You are young to me, Miss," Sebastian smiles as I brush myself off.

"How are you doing on the beauty pageant preparations?" Ciel demands.

"I don't need to prep. Since I'm a demon now, I can change mg appearance of my own free will. Although, it is in England, isn't it?" I watch the Hollywood crew jumble around.

"Yes, it is. I figured you could stay in the townhouse while you are there," Ciel replies.

"Got it," I nod absentmindedly.

I leave the two and walk over to Haruhi. "Why do I have to be the younger sister. I'm older than everyone here, excluding Stupid Ciel and Michaelis over there."

"I heard that!" Ciel calls. I ignore him.

"You just have to deal with it, Char-chan," Haruhi sighs.

"But I don't want to deal with it! I am the older sister!" I exclaim.

"I know," Haruhi shakes her head.

"Haruhi!" I hear the annoying voice of Tamaki behind me. "So, how was I? Did you like my performance?"

"It was pretty awesome," Haruhi replies. I walk away, letting the two talk together.

"You clearly are no stranger to acting."

"God, Kyoya! Don't sneak up on people like that!" I exclaim. "And yes, I have had a lot of practice acting."

Kyoya nods, jotting something down in his notebook.

"What is in that notebook of yours?" I ask, lunging for it.

Kyoya takes it out of my reach. "Notes."

"Notes?"

'It's called a notebook after all."

"Eh, whatever."

There is a few seconds of awkward silence, before I pose a question. "How are half demons different that normal demons?"

Kyoya shrugs. "Half demons have to sleep at least two hours, and can draw minimal nutrition from human food. We also have a shorter life span and are more vulnerable."

"Huh..." I nod.

"Hey Haruhi! Charlotte! You're on!" Renge calls. I wave at Kyoya and jog over to Frenchie with my sister.

"Over here!" A hand appears around the corner, and Haruhi and I walk over.

We find two "thugs" with upset looks on their faces behind Miss Lady Manager.

"These two gentlemen have just agreed to make a special appearance in the film!" Range smiles innocently. The grin reminds me of... Lizzie....

"In your film?" One asks.

"What are you talking about?" The other adds.

"After all, we're gonna need some tough guys for the big climax!"

The two boys look surprised.

"That's when all of the club members come together to fight against the real villains of their school!" Range squeals. "According to the script, these two are from a wealthy family that got their wealth from being in the Japanese mafia! Don't you think that's a wonderful casting choice?"