The Alphas Possession - Chapter Twelve

After my little breakdown I had over Aaron's nice acts of buying me tons of ice cream I decided to head upstairs and watch some Netflix. With my newfound ice cream of course.

I enter my room holding onto my ice cream carefully and sitting down at the desk where my laptop was set. I place my tub of ice cream down onto this tile thing to prevent my desk from getting wet and open up my laptop. After logging in and all that extra stuff I browse for something to watch. Funnily enough I end up deciding to watch Rick and Morty despite it being the ninth time. 

"Wubbalubbadubdub!" I say in sync with Rick, scraping the now empty tub with my now bent spoon. "Ice cream is always good for the soul," I yawn out, stretching my arms and legs out. Watching the 2 seasons of Rick and Morty twice had made me tired and Aunt Rose was still out at work, with Dreen MIA. Maybe I should take a short nap to kill time. And that's what I did, laying in bed and allowing my sleep to consume me.

I wake up 2 hours later to the sound horrible singing, probably Dreen. He must've came home as I slept, "Dreen please stop singing you're driving me insane," I shout loud enough for him to stop and shout something back, "You're just jealous of my skills!" Which earns a laugh from me.

I lay flat on my bed, my hair sprawled everywhere and unable to go back to sleep. I lay awake for a few minutes, dragged out of my thoughts about Aaron by an ear piecing growlish scream. The only person it could've been was Dreen, who wasn't in his room when I rushed in to see. His window glass had been completely shattered and his room was trashed.

I look around his room, approaching his wooden desk which seemed untouched to all this destruction. I look down at his laptop, lifting the now cracked screen up to see a message: We're coming for her. With a pair of deep claw marks engraved in his desk.

A/N had to rewrite this chapter =_= it's not as good as the original, I'm sorry :(