- four

Chapter four: The Fuck.

BAEKHYUN

After we're done with our shopping, I immediately said my goodbyes to my bestfriends because my secretary, Tzuyu, texted me that there will be a special guest in my restaurant. I arrived at my restaurant immediately and saw my workers are doing just fine,

"Ma'am Baekhyun!" Taehyung greeted me. Taehyung is one of my closest people here in my restaurant, that's why he's the manager. He's very passionate about his work but sometimes he's just somehow out of the blue or what we called 4D, and that's why some of our costumers and staffs are glad that he's around.

"Taehyung, how are you?" I greeted him back.

"Im okay ma'am, I'm just waiting for my pay so that I can but what Jungkook wants." Taehyung said dreamingly about his boyfriend. "By the way ma'am, your baby bump is fairly large now."

"Stop talking about your boyfriend, by the way, who's our guest today?" I asked. Taehyung slowly opened his notebook to tell me who is it, but Tzuyu interrupted.

"Ma'am Baekkiieeee!!" Tzuyu shouted. Tzuyu is beautiful but kind of short. "You look prettier today." Tzuyu added.

"You surely are sugar coating your words Tzuyu, but don't worry, I'll raise your pay." I said while laughing, and Taehyung interrupted.

"Why does Tzuyu have pay raise'? And I don't? Mameh!!(mommy)" Taehyung said grumpily. Taehyung calls me 'Mameh' because he said that we look-a-like.

"Do your job first, and then we will see if I'll raise your pay." I said to the two when I heard screaming fangirls out side.

"The guest is here ma'am. We should go back to work." Tzuyu and Taehyung daid unison and went to their designated area.

I feel like that I'm going to pee, so I went to the comfort room. I used the GIRLS ROOM, because it's somehow uncomfortable to use the MENS ROOM when you're pregnant. After I'm done peeing, I went to the sink and look at the mirror to fix my eyeliner. Two girls entered.

They are wearing my staff's uniform that's why I know that they are working here. The two looked like 'kinikilig'

(Note: kinikilig is somehow like having a butterflies in the stomach.)

"Fvxk, the guest is so handsome! He's an actor. He's the number one superstar here!" One of girls said while 'kinikilig'. I just rolled my eyes at them and put some face powder when other girl speaks.

"I know right, I want to take a picture with him but they said that it's bow allowed. PARK CHANYEOL in the house!"

Park Chanyeol?

Pa....Park Chan....Yeol....

"What? Who's the guest?" I aske them and they forehead wrinkled. What the? I'm their boss!

"He's Park Chanyeol, why did you asked? You like him, don't you? What?! Wait--are you a girl or a gay? You're pregnant and you're here in the GIRL'S ROOM, that's why you're a girl and how come Chanyeol will like you?" One of the girls said snappily.

"May I know your name misses? Do you know who are you talking to? And how I being a gay connects to you being flirty?" I snapped at them.