PART 2

Chaos. That would be the best word to describe Auradon right now. Everyone was looking high and low for the missing girl. King Ben had sent out a searching party to look for her. It had already been an hour. An hour since the chaos started. An hour since she vent missing. 

Down by the water, a girl dressed in all black was performing her magic, making sure that no one was following her. She had finally snapped, and wanted to get away from all the goodness. After she managed to blow up the castle where Ben had been crowned king just a few weeks ago, everyone had turned on her. They no longer tried to change her into being good, knowing that evil was and would always run through her blood no matter what they did. 

The girl looked at the island in front of her. She took a deep breath before, "Quod mali qui sum, illic 'ne neges. Detrahet me in toto corde meo desiderio." The ground under her started to shake as a golden light shined through, making both Auradon and the Isle of The Lost light up. 

Evie, Mal and Ben looked up just in time to see the light. They all looked at each other, thinking the exact same thing, she was going back to the Isle. Panic started to form in their bodies as they ran back to the dorms, informing everyone they knew about what they just witnessed. 

At Ursula's Chip Shop is was a very slow day. There were only a few people inside, some were locals while others had just travelled a far distance and was looking for food. Outside the shop, boots where hitting the ground. People constantly looked up from what they were doing and stared at the sight in front of them. For some fear struck them, while for a few others it was hate. 

The Chip Shop turned completely silent as the entrance was blocked. Shock were written over many faces as their heads turned to the entrance. The blue-haired girl and her pirate friends stopped what they were doing when they no longer heard talking in the shop. They were confused as they looked around, eyes stopping when they saw the figure by the entrance.

"I'm back."