[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info

Hero Name: Fission Hero- Gigaton
   Power: 5/5   A
   Speed: 4/5   B
   Technique: 2/5   D
   Intelligence: 4/5   B
   Cooperativeness: 3/5   C

Quirk: World-Eater
- Ability to split molecules with palms.
- Material being touched is consumed and disappears.
- Generates large amounts of unstable biomass.
- Energy can be channeled to various parts of (y/n)'s body.
- Works on both organic and inorganic materials.
- Difficult to control while it use. Control heavily influenced by breathing and heart rate.
- Usage causes a raise in blood pressure within the body. Overuse leads to nose bleeds and in extreme cases internal bleeding.

Other Abilities:
- Vast martial arts knowledge.
- Quick reflexes.
- Indomitable spirit.
- Unparalleled sass.

Hero Costume:
(Obviously you can envision it however you want. This is just what I picture it as.)

Costume Details:   *Suit- The bodysuit portion of the costume is composed of a polyacrylonitrile carbon fiber material

Costume Details:
*Suit
- The bodysuit portion of the costume is composed of a polyacrylonitrile carbon fiber material.
- It is both lightweight and flexible, but still strong enough to guard against light to medium impact.
- Highly heat resistant. Allows (y/n) to discharge energy freely without danger of melting the material.
- Small holes in areas of likely energy discharge such as the gloves palms and the soles of the boots.
*Blood pressure sensor
- Implemented to combat quirk overuse.
- Sensor located next to carotid artery on neck.
- In cases of dangerously high blood pressure, enalapril will be released into (y/n)'s bloodstream via a patch within the suit.
- Capable of lowering blood pressure quickly, but has very limited use.
*Oxygen Mask
- Also implemented to combat quirk overuse.
- Senses when (y/n) is struggling to breathe.
- Small compartment for oxygen will supply user with oxygen to slow down breathing.
   *Belt
- Small pockets along belt hold pellets of tungsten, a high density nonradioactive metal.
- Pellets can be used as fuel if (y/n) is unable to break down other material.
- Useful if (y/n) is trapped midair and needs to propel herself via energy blast.
- Compartment for small knife if needed.

_______________________________

I'm way too invested in this book omg.

-TheFicQueen