Part 6: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

"Certain as the sun, Certain as the sun, Rising in the east, Tale as old as time, Song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast . . ."

**** 4 months later ****

    Angelica woke to bright sun falling upon her face as the morning light flooded her room. She slowly sat up on the mattress, her hair a mess as she rubs the sleep from her eyes. Throwing her legs over the side of the bed, her eyes wonder over to the window looking out into the garden below. 'It has been a few months since I came to this castle, four months to be exact. It's weird to think that I've been here that long, at least I'm not lonely. I've gotten closer to everyone; Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Kookie.', she thought while standing up and making her way towards the dresser to change, 'Though Yoongi . . . I don't know. He has opened up but I wish he would talk to me more. I don't know why I want to get to know him, but I do' , Angelica pulled out a midnight blue cotton dress and pulled it on. Then she turned to look into the mirror on the other wall, as she looked at her reflection she thought, ' His eyes were what made me agree to stay here, now not only his eyes but everything about him makes me want to stay, to find out more.' As Angelica began to lose herself to thought, she heard a knock on the door of her room.

    "Hello? Angelica? Are you awake?", Hoseok's voice rang out from behind the door.

    Sighing, she answered, "Yes, I'm awake."

    "Are you decent?"

    "Yes, I am. You can come in."

    The door opened to reveal Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon stand in the doorway.

    "What is it?", Angelica asked curious as to why they were all in her room.

    "We come to inform you that your breakfast is ready, and that the master will be joining you today", Namjoon stated matter-of-factly.

    Her heart skipped a beat, "Oh, thank you Joonie."

    "Ugh, why must you call me that?"

    Jin smiled while facing Namjoon, " I think it fits you, I like it."

    "Whatever", the clock mumbled quietly.

    "Well, Yoongi should be down in the dining room by now. So don't forget to hurry", the candlestick announced once more, smiling at Angelica before hopping away down the corridor with Namjoon and Jin.

    After they left Angelica flopped down on the bed once more, sighing to herself again, 'Why did my heart skip? I'm not scared of him, so that can't be the reason. So why? Maybe I-" Before she could think of a reason, Jimin came swaying into the room.

    "Angelica? What's wrong?"

    Other the past few months, Jimin and Angelica had grown close to each other. Whenever she felt burdened, or upset Jimin would lend his ear and comfort her to the best of his abilities. Soon they became close friends, able to tell each other anything.

    "I don't know really. I was told I'll be eating the Yoongi again."

    "Oh? That doesn't happen every often, are you scared?"

    "No, I'm not scared of him."

    "Then what's the matter?"

    "I don't know, when I was told my heart felt like it skipped a beat. I don't know what that means", she confessed as she sat up to look at the feather duster before her.

    To her surprise, he giggled while slightly shaking his head, "I think you do know why, you just don't want to admit that you feel this way."

    "What? What are you talking about?", Angelica asked though she knew what Jimin was saying.

    "Angelica, it's okay. If anything ever happens, me and everyone else will be there for you", and with that Jimin left Angelica to her thoughts once again. 'Maybe he is right, maybe a do feel that way. Only one way to find out." Angelica stand from her bed, leaving her room and walking along the corridor towards the dining room.

    As she turned left and right making her way towards the dining room, she realized something she hadn't thought about, 'I haven't heard the song that i had heard a few months ago since the day I got here. I've been waiting to hear to again so I could find where it was coming from, but it hasn't been played. Why?'

    Angelica now stood in front of the wide wooden door leading to the room that the Beast now sits in waiting for the woman he had taken prisoner to join him. Though as he started to see who she really was and learn more about her, then more he falls for her. 'But she'll never feel this way about me, I can try but it wouldn't matter.'

    "I don't know about that, I think she can", mused a voice from his left.

    Startled, Yoongi snapped his head toward the voice, only to be meet with Jimin, on of his servants. 'Did I say that out loud?', "What are you talking about?"

    Jimin laughed as he thought about the conversation he had just had with Angelica, "If you really feel this way, let her get to know you, let her in. That's all I'm going to say", he stated before swaying off to the door, allowing Angelica to come in and shutting the door behind her.

    Yoongi looked over at Angelica, standing up when meeting her eyes, 'She looks amazing.' Angelica bowed her head slightly to the Beast before making her way to the over side of the table and sitting down. Taking his seat as well he went over what Jimin said, 'Alright, here goes nothing, I hope he was right.'