I'm going to marry who?!

So this chapter starts out continuing from the last chapter,I recommend reading  that one before you read this one, anyway, hope you injoy this chapter and I hope it's not (too) terrible!

Draco's POV

"It's a sleeping drought" I explained tiredly, I had woken up to, Granger's screams from her night terror, it hadn't occurred to me that she would be experiencing the same torment from the war that I have, my nightmares occurred but not frequently, I hadn't understood why she was so stubborn when It came to eating, I thought she'd just want to be thin, which if that were the case that would have been Pansy's doing, all, Pansy and her girl gang did was torment other girls for their looks, though, Pansy wasn't the prettiest of people, I'd thought, Granger was only starving herself because she'd wanted attention or to be thinner until a few minutes ago, she was punishing herself, and her dreams were pushing her to do the things that she were doing to herself. I instantly regretting saying the things I had done on the train as soon as she told me why she had been doing this to herself.

"I don't need a sleeping drought" Granger said flatly

"It's three o'clock in that bloody morning, Granger, you need the sleeping drought" I protested pushing the drought closer to her, but she didn't take it from my grasp, in fact she pushed closer to me, Her chocolate colored eyes which I had never noticed before stared deep into my soul.

"No, Malfoy, what I need is for you to go, I've been doing fine for the past eleven months on my own, it's a repetitive process, I eat, I dream, I wake up, I stay awake for the rest of the night, I don't eat and I continue throughout the day and I don't complain" she said pulling the beast she calls a cat from under the lamp on her night stand and put him on her lap.

"You've been fine?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Don't patronize me, Malfoy"  she warned.

"Have you looked at yourself recently?" I asked ignoring her what seemed to be a threat She looked down unconsciously glancing at the turned around mirrors around her dark dorm room

"I'll take that as a "no" then", I stated.

"Just go, Malfoy" she said looking down at her Beastly cat.

"You nee-"I don't. Need. Your. Help!" She yelled and the ginger beast in her arms surprisengly jumped into my grasp, I instantly pushed him off, "whatever, Granger" I placed the sleeping drought next to her and left the room. I went to the bathroom before going back to bed to find all the mirrors in the bathroom were charmed so that I couldn't see anything in them.

 Granger. 

She knows there's something wrong if she can't bloody look at herself. 

After I finished in the bathroom, I made my way back to my dorm, and threw myself on my bed, I better not end up sleeping in and being late for potions class tomorrow just because I tried to help, Granger from having a bloody panic attack.

 "Draco..." I froze, "I need you Draco..." the voice was back again, and the throbbing pain in my arm was back, it was like I was being summoned all over again, though I knew I couldn't have been. The dark lord is dead. I could hear, Granger Shuffling around downstairs, but I wasn't going to waist my breath trying to tell her that she needed to sleep. 

"Draco....", "Bloody-bastar-fuc-arrghhh.

Hermione's POV (few mins earlier)

I made myself get out of bed when, Malfoy had left the room, I took the sleeping drought off of my bedside cabinet and placed it on a high shelf, I don't need that ferret's help, I don't need anybody's help. I made my way downstairs as I walked past, Malfoy's room, I could hear him incoherently mumbling, what seemed to be cursing, I rolled my eyes and continued my way to the common room downstairs, I intended on reading a book for the rest of the night/morning, but how could I possibly read when all I could think about was the bloody Marriage law, next year I will be marrying someone, why the bloody hell should they get to decide who I Marry? I 

could be a lesbian for all they know! 

Of course I'm not, but they don't know that! It's not fair, we're people too, we should have a say in our own future, all I can think about is poor, Harry and, Ginny and, Luna And, Neville, they're already in perfectly happy and healthy relationships! How could they take that away from them? It's evil.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~...~.~.~~..~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~

I must've dosed off in thought because I woke to, Ron waking me up, I looked at my watch, five thirty am, today at two thirty pm I will be finding out who my future husband will be, who I will be miserable with for the foreseen future. "You alright, mione?" Ron asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, yes yes, I'm fine I'm just thinking" I smiled at him.

"I'm so glad you're getting better" Ron smiled and put him hand on my shoulder, I raised my eyebrow at, Harry who was standing behind, Ron, now fucussed on my confused look, he shook his head at me in a (leave it alone) kind of way. He didn't tell, Ron About yesterday.

"Right then, better go back to Gryffindore dorms before, Mcgonogal does one" Ron stated laughing. 

"Okay then" I smiled at them both as I watched them leave, Harry turned around and mouthed 

"I'm not angry at you"

 a smile of relief crossed my face as he turned around and shut the door, the smile instantly dissipated when, Malfoy entered the room.

"Oh, so you did sleep" he said sarcastically with an annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"Not purposely" I said flatly not wanting to admit that he was right about me needing more sleep.

"Never said it was, Granger" he smirked, and placed himself down on the sofa across from the one I was laid on.

"No, but you implied it" I argued, and stood up from the sofa and left the room without another word.

Draco's POV (two o'clock)

Granger, was sitting impatiently on the red sofa in front of me waiting for our Marriage confirmation letters, she was annoyingly tapping her feet on the wooden floor where the red rug ended.

"Granger" I snapped finally

"Don't act like you're not nervous either!" Granger snapped back

"Trust me I'm no-"

 two flying pieces of parchment fluttered around the room one made it's way to me and brutally, assaulted my face.

and one did the same to, Granger only she laughed and calmly took the piece of parchment in her hand, I on the other hand growled at the piece of parchement and slapped it out of my face, I looked at, Granger looking at me nervously.

"Ladies first" I smirked

"Go on then" granger said with a smirk nodding at my letter

"Oh, just bloody  open it, Granger" I growled at her insult.

Granger opened her letter and took a long time processing who was on her list, she looked up at me almost looking green, I raised my eyebrow in a well? Way, she didn't say anything she just stared at me blankly so I opened mine.

Dear Mister Draco malfoy 

You're future wife at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry is, miss Hermione Granger.

Yours sincerely, professor, Mcgonogal.

Now I know why, Granger was so green, I couldn't help it, I burst out in laughter and she ran to the bathroom.

Sorry it's a short one but I've been super busy recently, hope you enjoyed it!, as usual, until next time ~Leah xx