12

2 Day's Later

The two were a mess, Tom couldn't focus in his interviews, having the interviewers repeat their questions constantly because he couldn't concentrate. He also tuned Alexis out, her nagging finally becoming enough for him. He had called  Evelyn so many times, but to only to be declined every single time. As Evelyn was in France already, her parents surprised by her sudden up bringing.

They first noticed how sad she was, her makeup a mess with tired eyes as she didn't get any sleep from the long tiresome flight. She would only be staying in France for a couple of days before heading home. Her phone was blowing up, with texts between all of the boys.

Friendship breakups were always the hardest for Evelyn, she had already gone through some friendship breakups when she was a teenager. But none this bad. Her heart ached, from the feelings she had for Tom that weren't given back. And she hated Alexis, from pure jealousy. Alexis had the perfect life, perfect body, perfect hair, perfect boyfriend. Evelyn's Tom, the Tom that Evelyn swore she thought was her soul mate. Whether that being a friendly type thing or in a loving way.

But it was broken, they were broken. Angry words are powerful.

• • •

Article - Less than friends ?

Uh oh!!! Trouble in New York?

Tom Holland, new rising actor who is now known to be Spider-Man and his best friend Evelyn Loski (picture below) might be in a fight. Even on various Instagram posts, comments were left by not even fans but by Evelyn Rose herself. Tom had posted a picture of his girlfriend Alexis Ray (a new famous Instagram model), and it seems as if his best friend does not approve of his taste in women. It may have seemed that the two ladies who are held close to Holland's heart do not like each other, so could this have sparked fighting between Evelyn and Tom?

Sources say that they heard screaming from the suite, seems as if the walls are too thin! Oops!
After hearing the slamming doors, the source said that Holland, and his younger brother and sidekick Harrison Osterfield left the suite. Pictures were taken of the three boys, and they all look quite distressed. As there were photos of Evelyn Loski leaving the hotel building with running make up and luggage in her hands. Trying to be stopped by new actor who is also in the new Spider-Man homecoming film Jacob Batalon was seen trying to stop Evelyn in the lobby. But had failed.

The taxi cab Loski had gone into left for the airport, and that was the last that was reported of her. Tom Holland has seemed distracted and distraught through interviews and press conferences from multiple sources. So what really happened to Tomeve?

Evelyn Loski, picture taken from her Instagram account @evveers