PROLOGUE.

trigger warning: there will be brief mentions of underage sex (containing a minor and an older man) there is consent involved but it is still statutory rape and pedophilia. also i am not trying to romanticize pedophilia or sexual abuse even if it was consentful. i know that cher acts like the man did nothing wrong because they loved each other but just know that i know that what he did was wrong. she is just not right in the head because of her past and plus she was also so young and naive, so she believes that what happened to her is love when it isn't. so please understand that i am not trying to say "oh, if an older man has sex with you and you're underage, it's completely okay if you love each other" because it's not. i know and understand fully that it isn't okay. that's not what i am trying to do, i am just writing how it would be from cher's mind, she believes that it is okay because there was love involved but it's not. so please don't come for me saying that i'm trying to make it seem like what happened to her is okay, because it's not. okay? okay. also this chapter will be the only time i mention what happened to her, there won't be anymore triggering stuff. if there is then i WILL put a warning in the beginning of said chapter. i hope you all love this because i worked super hard on it and it's a new route for me like away from my other stuff so yeah. i love you guys - m.

          HARRY STYLES, a name that belonged to the man who had her, every part of her was what he possessed. it wasn't as if he asked for it all, she simply just gave it all to him; but he still took it all without a blink of an eye. every single piece and bit of her body and soul, she gave to that man without a second thought. he was the life that she had grown to adore almost instantly. that man was what crowded her thoughts and her feelings. he was her forbidden fruit. something she yearned for, to have and to hold with her forever. the one thing that made her feel a type of out of body experience that she couldn't quite explain. harry, it was the sweet vibration of sounds that came together to form the simple name that brought a smile to anyone's lips as they finished speaking it. a name that she couldn't get bored of hearing.

          but there wouldn't have been an attraction for harry, or any other man of that age for that matter, if it weren't for damon; damon parker to be exact. he was the first man that ever touched cher in a sexual way, he was the first man she ever laid with in bed; the first man she ever loved. it was no simple highschool love either, it was a true, undeniable love; in her own opinion. something that she never thought her petite body would ever feel, nothing she could've ever even imagine. he brought the light and security into her life, some things to which she always thrived for.

          cher had met him when she was only within her thirteenth year of adolescence, and the man was thirty at that time. their relationship started from the ground up, she'd see him every so often at the local library whenever she went to check in books that she finished and check out new ones. ever so slowly, he would make attempts to start up a conversation with young cher. to which, she had taken up at every opportunity, to only be polite. as time went on, their conversations grew longer and deeper, their time spent together would be longer as well. it got to the point where they were staying within the library from when it opened to when it closed.

after a month or two, he took cher out to other places. he held her hand and even put his arm around her shoulder. no one ever thought anything suspicious of it, because he looked to be her father to any of the bystanders who saw them together. and with all the time she spent with him, she grew an attraction for that man. for some reason, it didn't bother her that his age was around the same as her own father's, she grew to fall for him and his ways.