chapter 70(B) - part 1

Biya_knight

Biya_knight...thank you so much for this beautiful cover dea. Loved it.

--------------------------------------------------
Nandini

"Manik ! PROJECT " I screamed as soon as I remembered.

"Umm.. times already up Nandini, by now I think they already declared who won the project also " Manik said stroking my arm in a soothing manner.

"No ! We can't just sit here. It's all Harshad's plan, now that his partner is in jail even he has to face the consequences. Cabir go to Malhotra company and get the file and meet us at Singhania's office" I said and got up from maniks lap. I looked up and everyone was staring at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's move guys, chop chop " as soon as they heard my voice, everyone got into the car, Abhimanyu started the car. Cabir and druv went to Malhotra company to get the file.

"There's another thing that needs to be done" Manik said scrolling down in his phone. We all gave him a weird look, but let that be cause our main thing is the project right now. If manik doesn't get, I'll be hell guilty. He worked so hard for this project and due to my stupidity I don't want his hard work to go in vein.

We reached the company and rushed in, due to constant kicking and crying my energy is drained out. I wanted to sit for a while and relax to calm down my muscles but I dont think I have time for that . When we reached the conference room, we heard clapping sound and someone's voice echoed in the hallway.

"Congratulations Mr. Harshad Saxena, I hope you don't disappoint me like last time. We want all the machinaries on time" we stopped on our tracks listening to that. Shit ! Harshad got the project. That son of a bitch.

"This time you won't be disappointed Mr. Singhania and thank you for this opportunity" we heard Harshad's voice. Though I never met him before, his voice is enough to creep me out. I looked at manik, who was trying to control his anger. All had helpless look on their faces. Like hell I'll let that Harshad win.
Without waiting for anyone I barged inside. Everyone looked at me in confusion, and a person standing infront of me went pale. So this is Harshad, bastard knows how I look. Manik followed me and soon others were behind him.

"Mr. Malhotra what is this ? You missed the meeting and now what is going on ?" I think that's Mr. Singhania who spoke. 

"Mr. Singhania..." manik began to speak, I felt too weak to stand. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon.

"Manik ..." I said stopping him , he looked at me...I showed my palm telling him to wait.

I rushed to the nearest chair on which a creepy 40 year old person was sitting, eyeing my body.

"Hey you Grandpa, up up !" I turned the chair, pushed him out and settled on the seat.

"What th -" that creepy old man tried to protest, I just glared at him which made him close his yukky mouth.