FaceTime

[Zara in MM]

'I'm too drunk to text so can we face time?'

I walk in the house drunk and exhausted going straight to my room I fell back on the bed, I was tired but I knew I wasn't gone fall asleep for atleast another hour or two.

Pulling my phone out my pocket I smirk remembering the message I received earlier, clicking on the facetime app I typed the number before clicking on it.

It rung for a minute before she picked up, I chuckled seeing her laying in bed with a black bonnet on her head.

"Why are you facetiming me? And this late at that"

"Why you answering?..... Exactly" I smirk tiredly with low eyes.

"Whatever, what you want?"

"Damn, I can't just talk to you?"

"What do we have to talk about?" She asks scrunching up her eyebrows.

"Alot considering you my future baby mom's and shit" I smirk.

"You bugged out!" She threw her head back in laughter and It sounded like music to my ears, her laugh easily became one of my favorite sounds.

"You laughing but I'm deadass" I smile.

"You're too much" She chuckles wiping the corners of her eyes.

"More than you could ever imagine" I sigh putting my hand behind my head.

"How faded are you right now?" She asks tilting her head.

"I don't know, I'm on one though" I laugh and she shakes her head smiling.

"Aye I seen you at I hop a few days back with a little girl that look just like you, that's ya jit?" I question curiously.

"Yea that's my daughter mireya, she's three going on 30" She smiles chuckling.

"Mireya. what that mean?"

"Miracle"

"That's dope, y'all look just alike yo"

I wanted to ask where she stood with her baby's father but I knew it wasn't my place to ask, and just by our little exchange at the store I knew she was heavily guarded with all the walls she had up.

"Mhmm that's my mini me"

"I could tell"

"So... when we met at the store and you got behind me I felt that"

"Felt wh--- oh Jr. yea I was born with him, rare condition"

"Intersex right?"

"Yup that's what they call it, I can introduce y'all one day if you w--"

"Byeee" She laughs.

"You saying that now but we'll see in a couple months" I smirk.

"Anyways, how old are you"

"I'm 23, what about you?"

"25, when's your birthday?"

"July 8th, when's yours"

"September 14th and your mad young" She said making me smack my lips.

"You only two years older than me so talk to me nice, besides I like my women older than me anyways and you a gemini?"