Chapter 36 ✨

Recap: I arched a brow at him. "Who is Shinji Oshiro?"

My father paused then looked at me seriously "He's your half brother Haru."

"He's my what!?" I asked jumping up from the bench and facing him. I have a brother?! My dad sighed, "You have a sibling." My jaw dropped and all types of emotions were swarming in.

"A brother?" I whispered, not believing it. "Orochimaru sensei wanted me to have kids with crystal release, I wasn't married to your mother at the time, we were just dating and my clan was dwindling down to a few people since no one was having kids." He stopped to look at my reaction.

"Without my knowing he took some of my DNA and inserted it into another woman from my clan who was also one of Orochimaru sensei's subjects." He said looking down. "I-I didn't even know I had other kids until after I was dead." He said looking at his gloved hands on his lap.

I was speechless, how the hell do I respond to that?! He looked up at me and sighed. "Shinji is your age, you were born in October and he was born in early February." He told me.

I have a brother........what the hell?!

"Is there anyone else I should know about? Family wise." I asked wondering if there was any other Oshiro hidden somewhere. My father sadly shook his head. "Shinji's mom died from giving birth to him, and my mother aka your grandmother died just a few months ago."

Wow, that's wild.

"There's something you should know about Shinji though." My father seriously said looking my dead in the eye. "What is it?" I asked.

"His mother was a jinchuriki, not like Naruto though. You know those wings that came from his back when he was fighting? Yeah well, that's our clans dirty little secret." He sighed letting me know everything.

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's simple. Time to teach you some Oshiro clan history Haru!" His smile brightened and the entire scenery changed and suddenly we were in a class room and my father was in the front with a lab coat on.

I looked to my sides and saw Kushina, my god mother, right next to me. While my actual mom was on the other side of me. "M-mom?" She turned to me and smiled.

"Hi baby!" She hugged me from the side and didn't let me go. Kushina face palmed next to us. "This is ridiculous you know! Yuudai are you seriously wearing a lab coat right now?" Kushina asked with a huge anime vein on her forehead.

My father kept on smiling and completely ignored Kushina "Yes, yes I am." I sweat dropped at that.

"Anyways it's time to teach you three Oshiro clan history!" He said enthusiastically. My mom looked like she didn't care, and Kushina seemed to be really interested in anything but my father.

I was the only one actually looking at the board. I saw his eye twitch a bit but he kept smiling.

"Alright then. So! The Oshiro clan was a great clan of Konoha, before we were driven away by the Uchiha clan to live in a very far away island because Danzo is a literal demon!" He said with a smile.

My mouth dropped open in surprise but I didn't say anything. "Right so a group of kids from my clan were sent to live in Konoha nonetheless as long as none of us were hosts of the big bad ominous demon raven thingy that everyone was super afraid of. Which is why I was raised in Konoha!" He said with jazz hands. Kushina facepalmed next to me "what a dork." She muttered making my mom laugh.