💖Meet The Teen Titans❤️Pt 4💖

"Woah." Cyborg and Robin's mouths were wide open. Raven and Starfire closed their mouths so anything won't fly inside. The girls de transformed back into their school uniforms. "Well, we gotta get to school! Cya!" Akane waved goodbye to them. "Hold on? School?" Beast Boy ran up to them. "Yea, don't you guys go to school?" Miyuki looked at them. "Eh..." They all looked down. "Oh." Miyuki thought of something. "How about you guys go to school with us!" "No thanks." Raven looked away. "I'm good." Robin looked away too. "I have something important to do." Starfire said. "REALLY?! LET'S GO!" Cyborg and Beast Boy yelled. "HOLD ON! First, you guys need uniforms!" Miyuki got out the dress decor and entered it into her smile pact. "Let's go! Dress!" said a tiny voice.

The 2 boys were in a school uniform. They looked at themselves amazed. "We're going to school!" Beast Boy and Cyborg yelled. "Cmon, don't you guys wanna go to school?" Beast Boy walked over to them. "I'm busy." Robin said. "I have joined in what people call the club! I get to do the girl antics at the mall. See you later!" Starfire flew towards the mall. "I guess that means Raven can go with us." Beast Boy said. "No." Raven said. "Why, you'll fit right in!" Cyborg said. Raven turned around and showed them her red eyes. They turned back to normal and looked at them. "So what if you're half demon, Beast Boy is green and I'm a cyborg! You'll fit in perfectly." Cyborg said. "Yea! We need somebody to save us if we embarrass ourselves!" Beast Boy said. "It'll be fun Raven. I'm sure you'll enjoy going to school with us." Reika said. "I guess.." Raven mumbled. "YES!" Beast Boy and Cyborg grabbed both of her arms. "Hold on! She needs to wear a school uniform first." Yayoi put the dress decor inside her smile pact. "Let's go dress!" a school uniform quickly appeared on Raven. "So, this is what you guys wear?" Raven looked at herself. "Yep!" Miyuki said. "Let's get going. We don't want to be late." Reika said. The girls nodded and started walking down the hill.