Tony

Tony search everywhere on the dark markets to see if there was any talk about spiderman. None so far, so he put out feelers to see if anyone knew anything about it. A month went by and he was angry at himself. Because if he even cared about the kid, the kid that had grown on him! He wouldn't have let him go on the mission- no any mission. He was in fact a kid that had his whole future ahead of him.

After two months the team gave up trying to get Tony out of work. He stayed mostly in the garage improving the tech he was working on. But nothing distracted him from the pain of the kid being missing.

Three months went by and his aunt stopped calling Peter on how he was doing at the college in a foreign country, since she never really talked to Peter himself. Well it could've been that, or the fact that Tony stopped answering her calls, finding it too painful to lie to this women over and over again. 

"Please! She doesn't trust me!" Peter said begging Tony.

"Well newsflash kid, she doesn't trust me either." Tony said beginning to walk away. "Plus, I'm sure we can manage without eight legs walking around." Tony said.

"Hey! We said no more spider jokes!" Peter  said frowning at the playboy.

"I'm not calling your aunt and lie to her." Tony said ignoring the comment.

"It's not like you haven't done it before." Peter said.

"And by god do I hate lying to your aunt." Tony lied with no amount of effort to make it sound believable.

"Mr- Tony! Please, it's just one day, I can miss one day of school! It won't kill me."

"But going on a mission just might." Tony said in a stern voice.

"What about you!" Peter said the worry in his voice obvious.

Tony looked at the kid and sighed. The puppy eyes made it hard to say no.

"This is the last time I'm lying to your aunt. Understood?" Tony said uncrossing his arms.

"I promise!" Peter said jumping up and down in excitement.

"So much for that promise, kid." Tony said downing the expensive drink, while he heard his phone ring from behind him.