Natasha

Three months and she didn't know what to do, she already went out talked- 'talked'- to anyone who may have any information on Spiderman. She even went as far as to go back to her old ways. But nothing, who ever took him knew how to cover his tracks.

She sat in bed, she should be sleeping, she had been trying to sleep the past few hours, but she couldn't. 

"Nat?" Peter groaned from his bed where he was at, just waking up. While she was on the edge looking around his room.

"Go to sleep?" She asked glancing back to make sure he didn't try getting out of bed.

"Wher- Where's the Tony?" He asked, pain clearly in his voice, just remembering hearing Tony's voice.

"They're dealing with the robbers." Natasha said. 

"And they sent you to babysit?" he asked trying to sit up.

"Oh trust me I did my part."She said with a faint smile on her face, she was proud. "Down, you need to rest." She ordered.

"I can't sleep, Nat." He said, but he was tired.

"I'm sure you can find a way." She said  still looking around, knowing with the medicine the nurse gave him, he'd be out within seconds again. And of course she was right because she heard his breathing slow back down.

She sat down on the bed next to him and looked down at the kid. He looked relaxed, peaceful. Though there was still some cuts on his face from the men who tried robbing the kid, he still looked relaxed.

Not knowing what compelled her to due so, she began to sing. It was an old Russian song that she remembered from long ago, in another life...

Peter smiled in his sleep, obviously finding the singing comforting.

She smiled back at the bruised teen. 

She just wished she found that memory comforting. Because now all she felt was a pain in her heart, for the kid she had grown to- 

She sat up in her bed and went down the training facility. She was getting soft, she needed to train.