Chaper 4

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Were Back :) Me & Norabubbles Hope You Like The New Front Cover :) Please Comment And Vote For Our Book :) Thanks For Reading Everyone Hope You Like It :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze carried Mia to the kitchen and she talked about her mother and her pack, she spoke about what happened to the pack, she also told them her mother vanished 2 years ago. She told them how a older she wolf looked after her and she also said she was the nanny of the pack.

"Wow young one your very brave" he spoke smiling at her, he entered the kitchen putting Mia on a seat, "OK Mia what would you like to eat?" Blaze asked her. He saw Mia give a cute thinking face then she spoke with a smiled, "sausage and yummy mash mash please".

Blaze could not help but smile more, this girl was so innocent she needed looking after. Blaze looked at Leo and noticed him staring into space, "what's wrong son?" he asked worried Leo was upset "I was thinking Mia what happened to your father?" Leo ask Mia.

She looked at him with sadness in her eyes, "I don't have no daddy". Blaze hugged little Mia when he saw her get upset rubbing her back, "shh little Mia we'll look after you" he told her in a calm fatherly voice making her clam down.

Blaze looked at Leo asking, "Leo can you come help me get the sausage and mash for little Mia here" Leo nodded walking to the freezer room. Blaze looked at Mia smiling, "OK Mia stay here we'll be right back".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN THE FREEZER ROOM

Blaze opened the freezer looking for what Mia wanted, "father why are you sure this girl is no threat? And why are you so kind to a rouge?" Leo asked his father wanting to know his motive.

Blaze looked at his son replying, "she looks so familiar Leo, she looks like someone I know but I can't put my finger on it. However that's not only the reason, Mia is no threat to us my son, she has no family no mother father...Wolfen wanted to protect her as do I".

Blaze noticed Leo looking at him with wide eyes, "father she's a rouge...Plus we have no idea why there chasing her". Blaze did not care he felt like Mia deserved a little family and he wanted to protect her,  "I will look after her son as will the pack. Those rouges are out there to hurt us we will not let an innocent child suffer".

Blaze found what he was looking for and walked out of the freezer room with an shocked Leo following behind him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN THE KITCHEN

Blaze went back to the kitchen with the food for Mia and Leo went to his best friends house, the future beta Josh.

Blaze looked at Mia and noticed as soon as she saw him she smiled wide :D and it warmed his heart up. Blaze put some mash into a class bole and put it in the microwave then he turned on the oven, he smiled when Mia sucked her thumb looking at what he's doing.

He noticed she really needed a bath, "do you want to have a nice warm bath after tea". He saw her nod her head as she giggled.

Once the sausages were cooked and the mash was cooked he plated it up on a child's plate and gave her the nice warm food.

Mia quickly finished the food smiling, "thank you".

Blaze only smiled at her more, yes he was going to protect this girl, he himself could not understand the need to look after her and the need to protect her but hell he was going to, "OK Mia now it's bath time"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) We'll Update As Soon As We Can :) Please Comment & Vote  We'd Love To Know Who Like Our Book And Who's Reading :) Thanks For Reading Everyone :) We Hope You Like The New Cover :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye