#AStormOfFanFiction/#SummerWattpadBlockParty

Hi guys!

Ah, no, this isn't an update, but I'll post a long one soon to make up for my tardiness.

I have two great news for you.

First:

Yes. I have entered Sir RobThier 's Storm and Silence Fanfiction contest. I just published and completed the book today,  hence my late update of Undressed by the King.

You can find it in my profile. The title is, SILENCE IN WONDERLAND.

I hope, you my darlings would read it, vote for it, and support me. I would greatly appreciate it if you would.

The link is below, but I also posted the link in the comment section here.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/IRf6zboLcF

Second:

For the second time, I'll be joining KellyAnneBlount 's WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY this coming August! Yes! I'll be featured on August 5th!

I hope you would support me there and read my featured post. You'll relate to it I assure you. 😁

And I have a hand-drawn anime picture of King Lucein Zand and Nicollete Holland there, the main characters of my fantasy-romance book, UNDRESSED BY THE KING.

Oh, and by the way, Undressed by the King will have 50 (fifty) chapters + Epilogue.  You won't wait that long to know the secrets of Nicollete and Lucein's past.

And also, check out the other amazing writers who will be featured there!