Lodge

[mini timeskip]

<><><><>

At last, our summer has commenced! Due to some complications, we had to cancel our stay at the lodge that was used annually. The new destination wasn't to be revealed until the day it starts. As we boarded the bus, we were in high spirits. Todoroki and I have been getting along quite nicely over the days, which was most likely why I was comfortable to request that we sit next to each other. It wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Me being me, I prefer the window seat. The boy faltered for a second before giving it to me.

An hour has passed and the two of us didn't speak much. It was more like we didn't feel the need to. Inspecting the nature outside, vast with greens, my eyelids began to droop as if there were weights that held them down. Just as I got comfortable, the bus came to a halt and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Wake up. We're here." Todoroki shakes me as well. My head flops back and forth, no energy to even hold up my head. After forcing my body to listen, I exited the bus behind him. The site was...unusual, if I do say so myself. It was indeed an odd place to stop the bus.

"Yo, Eraser Head! You haven't contacted us in a while!"

I shift my body to look in the direction that the voice had projected from. I stood in sheer confusion as to what is happening.

"Lock on target with our sparkly eyes!"

"While our cute, cute stingers sting!"

"Wild wild Pussy Cats!"

"..." I stare. I notice a young boy next to them, obviously miserable. After this whole...act, they informed us that our lodge is at the base of a mountain that looked quite far away.

Do we really have to walk through this forest?! I forgot bug spray!

"Right now, it's 9:30. If you make it early, you might be there around 12." One says with her voice lingering with intimidation. Suddenly, everyone ran back to the bus. It was more like they attempted to. The Wild Pussy Cats completely prevented us from doing so, knocking all of us down the mountain. I banged up my elbow and the left side of my face, due to the sliding. I remained face planted on the floor, completely unmotivated to move.

Like, really.

The screams of others rang through the forest most likely. A huge monster of some sort appeared. Kouda attempted to use his quirk, but it was futile as well. I remained on the dirt ground, sighing. That was, until Izuku had picked me up and thrown me to Todoroki, who was taken by surprise for a second. He reacted quickly and carried me like a bag of dog food in between his left side and arm. I dangle by my waist.

"Why do I have to do this?" He complains under his breath. He steps and ice in a trail like form appears in front of him.

"You can put me down!" I scream, obviously scared if he were to drop and use his ice on me. Immediately, he dropped me. I didn't mind, seeing that he had to go fight the monsters.

"Uh, sorry...!" He shouts back as he runs to attack.

"Looks like I have to fight as well!" I dust myself off, preparing to attack.

<><><><>

"Looks like there wasn't much point in threatening to derive you of lunch."

It was an evening arrival. We were all very sweaty and very dirty. I have some sort of leg curse because my legs are always the ones to get injured. I also feel like I have poison ivy. Man, a cold shower and a glass of juice sound lovely at the moment. Of course, Todoroki didn't have any scratches on his face, but his clothes were a bit dirty.

Izuku gets nut shotted by the child I had seen earlier. He hit him so hard that even I felt it. Poor kid.

"I'm not going to fuck around with a bunch of losers who want to grow up to be corny ass heroes." He spat. Listen, I'm tired and this kid makes me want to drop kick him.

"Kid thinks he's an adult," Bakugou smirks, his breath puffing out.

They totally resemble each other.

"Reminds me of someone I know..." Todoroki suddenly says. I laugh for a second but then covered my mouth quickly.

"Ah?! He's nothing like me! At least I don't keep my emotions pent up inside like a certain someone!" Bakugou faced him and verbally attacked Todoroki.

"Relax, it was just a joke."

We all grabbed our luggage and put it away in our designated rooms. We were told to then go to the dining hall to eat, which made me quite glad. Along with that, we get to take a bath.

Everybody furiously ate, whereas I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. I was just...hungry. Not starving, really. Todoroki seemed quite pleased to be eating. It didn't show, obviously. But one can tell.

"Can you pass me that?" He points towards a plate that resided next to me. I peer at it for a second before handing it to him. He mutters a thank you and I hum in respond. This reminds me too much of the fried rice.

Ah, the atrocious horrors. Actually, it really was better than she used to do. I'm not complaining.

I hold out the pitcher in front of me towards Todoroki, signaling if he wanted a drink as well. A 'please' slips out of from between his lips and he does a small nod, holding his cup. After pouring us both a drink, I look down the table to see Kirishima who was screaming and looked like Pacman.

After eating, we all enjoyed a bath. Well, sorta, I suppose. As in the midst of our lovely bath, Mineta tries to peek over the wall. Of course, I am not surprised. What else would you expect from the likes of him?! But, Kouta had stopped him from peeping over. A true hero.

...A hero who fell off the wall too after he had looked at us, blushing madly.

I'm guessing he was caught. The boys wouldn't just let him fall.

After remaining in the bath a bit longer, we deemed that it was indeed time to leave. After drying off and throwing on some clothes, I made my way to my room. Tired due to the immense amount of energy used, I plop onto my bed, already half asleep.

"Well," I start.

"It seems as if I'm going to be quite sore in the morning."

[a/n]

I'm so tired...It's 1:24 am :( I did say that I was gonna get a chapter out! Sorry that I'm putting this out late. I was indeed sick (for those who didn't know) but I have really gotten better. My eyes, however, are in pain because I have dry eye syndrome. I thought about finishing this chapter tomorrow because my eyes really do hurt, so I'm just gonna sleep it off.

I hope you enjoyed! Hopefully, new chapter next week! Thank you to those who were concerned about my health. Please do pardon any mistakes. I'm practically delusional now because I'm tired and starving because there is nothing to eat :)

See ya!