Check Out These Accounts ✔️

Hey guys! Here are some other Wattpad accounts you should check out if you'd like:

First of all, take a look at my main account, thatpandasbff. I have several books that you might like, including two Wonderland retellings (Red Queen and Entwined), a book about self harm and how love can save a life (Scarred), and a Fantasy about twins with magical powers (Cursed). 

pandamakyler is another profile you need to check out. She has a really good Romance book about a girl who wakes up not knowing who she is (The Different). Plus, she's just an amazing person!

Also, head over to Moondancr2003 's profile. She has a Romance about a girl and her guy best friend falling in love (Georgia), and a Short Story about a magical orb who leads her to a time capsule (Time Capsule).

Lastly, check out CrescentMoon5. She has some pretty good Science Fiction stories, but my favorite is I'm Far From Normal. It's about a girl who wakes up not knowing where or who she is but she turns out to be a shape shifter.

Thank you guys so much!! Vote down below if you checked out one of these books and/or followed one of these profiles. Thanks again guys. I love y'all. Bye!

~Makenzie ❤🎌❤