25

Violet POV
A gasp escapes my lips , my father standing not too far from me . Xander growls pulling me closer to him , putting me behind him slightly .

Rose shows up , her mate standing not too far from her . She approaches us , standing next to Xander .

My heart is racing in my chest , Xander can obviously hear it as he pulls me into his arms . He whispers " love breathe slowly it's okay your not gonna get hurt I promise " kissing my forehead .

My father stands not to far from us , he smirks at the smell of my fear . He always has done .

Rose comes up beside me , she grabs my arm leading me away from Xander . His eyes plead with me to just follow her , so I give in going with her .

My father growls , running straight forward to us . Xander grabs him by the shoulders holding him back , I gasp running fast into the woods .

Rose isn't fast enough to catch up on what I'm doing , my heart races fast . Something grabs my arm , I scream as pain spreads into it .

The guy smirks , pulling me along side him as the blood pours down my arm . Tears rise in my eyes , I see Xander pinned to the floor by my father .

Rose and her mate are pinned to the floor next to my mate , I whimper making Xander growl at my father .

My father looks up smirking at me , he says " look who's back tried to escape huh? Without your mate? Almost as heartless as me ."

I spit " I'll never be like you , mother was right to try & escape you but never would I leave my mate " his hands soon wrapping around my throat.

My father laughs whispers " I could kill you in a second and wouldn't think twice about it " I struggle to breathe . My legs dangle in the air slightly , I try to escape his grip .

Xander yells " get the fuck off her! Now!" Snarling at the guy who has him pinned to the floor .

Rose yells " swear to god! Kill my sister and your utterly fucked!" My eyes widening at her cursing .

My mate's eyes meet mine , turning a different colour . Hunter .

He snarls before biting into the guy's hand behind him , my father drops me to the floor . I try to crawl away from him , whimpering .

My vision blurs but I tell myself I need to do this , I shut my eyes hearing a lot of growling .

Someone pulls me into their arms , I cry " no please! " my mate whispers " shh I'm here it's okay ."

I look up to see Hunter , he has blood dried on to his face but Rose stands in the arms of her mate's . Tears fall down my cheeks , I cry " you could of died " hitting him in the chest .

Hunter nods kissing my forehead , he whispers " I didn't I'm right here " I look over to see my father's figure slouched dead .

Hunter POV
I pick up Violet , covering her view of her father's dead body . Rushing towards the pack ward , I haven't got any wounds .

Violet's arm is bleeding really bad , the claw marks lay deep into her skin . She grits her teeth through the pain , I rush her into one of the ward rooms .

I yell " Doc! It's Vi!" he drops his board running straight to us , the nurse wraps her hand around the wound . Violet screams in pain , letting tears rush down her cheeks .

Speeding forward , I keep pressure on her arm instead . The doctor interjects a needle , numbing her arm .

I kiss her cheek rubbing away the tears , the doctor looks at the wound rubbing some bandage with disinfectant on .

Violet flinches through most of it , the nurse cleans up her arm says " she'll need a blood bag she's lost too much blood ."

I nod putting my arm out , I say " take mine we're mates " the nurse nods getting me to sit down .

Violet grabs my hand as the nurse puts a needle into my arm , taking some of my blood into a blood bag .

My mate looks down at me , she smiles slightly kissing my forehead . I whisper " love you too baby " she nods blushing slightly .

I sigh after a couple minutes , taking out the needle putting it into Violet's arm . The doctor told me where before letting me do it , as my mate didn't want him to do it .

Violet leans against the pillows , tapping her fingers on her knees clearly bored . I sit on the bed , pulling her into my arms just holding her for ages .

The blood flows into her arm , eventually emptying the bag . After we've been checked over , we go straight home .

Violet sighs in relief , resting against my chest before going to sleep .

Follow , vote or comment