Chapter 5

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

We're Back And We've Brought An Update With Us :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote :) Thanks For Reading Everyone And We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia was so happy she was in a nice warm safe place. The big Alpha was being a father to her and she's always wanted a daddy. However she has noticed that LeeLee was avoiding her or giving her glances sometimes but she not know why.

Mia looked in the mirror looking at herself after her bath she looked like a little girl again. Her light brown hair was clear off dirt and grime, her green eyes sparkled with joy once again, her skin was clean and smooth like before.

(Picture Of Mia ---->)

She loved the little dress Rose gave to her, Its was a nice dark blue and she wore black shoes with a white bow in her hair.

Rose was a very nice lady, she had ginger hair and a nice warm smile. She had darker skin than others and she wore her black top with jeans with her dark blue cote that kept her warm and dry,

she looked after Mia when Blaze was doing pack work in his office, Mia loved spending time with Rose and Blaze even ask Rose if she could take Mia to meet some of the pack members.

So today Rose was taking Mia to meet some of the pack and she was so excited and could wait to make new friends. Rose opened Mia's door smiling, "are you ready to go" she asked sweetly with a nice smile on her face.

Mia nodded jumping up and down, "yes I'm ready to say hello to other doggies" Rose smiled and told her, "my dear please don't call them doggies some people can find it hurtful". Mia nodded her head still smiling, "OK wolfies I call them wolfies" Mia giggled holding onto Rose's hand.

Rose could not help but laugh, was there even such a word? If not it was Mia's word now. Rose led Mia out of the house and into the garden we're pack members come to relax. Mia hid behind Rose when some of the people looked over at them, "who's the little girl Rose?" ask a male wolf.

Rose smiled stepping to the side a little, "this is Mia the little girl Alpha Blaze saved from the rouges" Mia waved at them then hid behind Rose once again feeling a little nerves and shy. An older woman walked over to Mia and knelt down, "well hello there what's your name" she asked.

Mia gave her a little wave cling to Roses cote, "m...my name is...is Mia", the elder smiled replying, "what a pretty name for a pretty girl, I'm Lucy an elder in this pack". Feeling safe around the old woman Mia smiled at her waving at her, Rose was happy Mia was getting comfortable around the pack members.

Rose was about to lead her to the others until Alpha Blaze's voice echoed in her mind "everyone please come to the clearing for a pack meeting please" then she herd for her mind only "Rose please bring Mia to me". Rose looked down at Mia saying "come Mia Blaze wants to speak to you".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN BLAZE'S OFFICE

Mia never been in an office before and Blaze's office was huge, "wow big office room" she thought out loud, "yes Mia I'm glad you like it" Mia smiled holding her arms up signaling she wanted to be picked up. Which Blaze happily obliged to, he picked her up hugging her, "did you meet any of the pack members my dear one?" he asked her.

Mia nodded her head smiling, "yes I met nice lady rolled Lucy" she told him not notching her work mistake. Blaze laughed at her she always got some words wrong, he loved that about her but she was getting better, "did you now? Was she nice to you?" he asked the smiled evident on his face.

"Yes she nice to me", Blaze smiled, "good I'm going to introduce you to the pack OK?" Mia giggled and hugged Blaze putting her head were his shoulders and neck meet, "warm" she spoke hugging him with her little arms around his neck.

Blaze smiled hugging her tight walking out of his office.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OUTSIDE

Mia nearly fell asleep she felt so safe and secure in Blaze's arms but she soon was more awake when she noticed Blaze was on a stage with Leo by his side. But what really got her attention was all the people looking at her in Blaze's arms.

"So many people looking at me" she thought to herself. That's when Alpha Blaze became an Alpha, "everyone this is Mia, she is going to stay here with us as rouges are after her yet we nor she know the reason. Mia is going to learn the pack rules and she will be excepted in the pack, so please make her feel welcome is that understood?" he voice echoed the crowed.

It kind of made Mia scared of his voice but she knew he would not hurt her. She heard people say "yes Alpha" then they were dismissed. Blaze put Mia down smiling, "go and meet some people Mia, I'll be with you in a moment" with that spoken he left and so did Leo not even looking at her.

It made her sad that Leo hated her and she didn't know why, but a hand on her shoulder brought her out of her thinking, "my name is Josh I'm the future Beta its good to meet you Mia". Mia smiled at him, "nice to greet you Josh".

Notching the mistake in her words Josh smiled and took a hold of her hand, "I'll show you around so you can know the place and meet knew friends OK?" he asked her. Mia nodded smiling, she was glad she was safe and warm.

But most important she loved that she felt like she had a family again...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys We Hoped You Liked It :) Do You Think Leo Really Hates Her? What Do You Guys Think? Please Comment & Vote Love We'd To Hear Feed Back :) We'll Update As Soon As We Can For You Guys :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Bye For Now People :)