Chapter 26

Sincere Harris

"You got a fucking gun to my head Dre? I have your child--which you know for a fact is your child-- sitting in my stomach and you want to pull a gun on me?", I asked, eyeing him down as another tear slipped from my eye. I don't know if they're tears of anger or of what an emotional wreck I am, but all I know is that this shit hurts more than anything right now.

"You got this trick pregnant?", India asked, scrunching her face as she sat on the couch, watching the scene unfold.

"I'd advise you to shut the fuck up because I won't hesitate pulling this trigger for you bitch, period and if you care about that possible piece of DNA in her body, I'd advise you to shut her the fuck up.", I said, tilting my head further to the side as I watched his whole demeanor alter from angry to helpless in a matter of minutes. He's put himself into a situation he can't run from, and I have nothing left to say to him. I'm on my own for the rest of this pregnancy, and I'll be just fine, but he's going to feel me tonight. Every ounce of pain I've felt over these last five months shall be released tonight. He will suffer how I once did and I won't give a shit about how much he hurts.

"I've tolerated a lot of shit from you Dre. Some shit that I never thought you would put me through after I opened up and told you every fucking thing that has happened to me. How could you put me through it again? You took my heart and crushed it more than what it already was. You're just like every fucking body else!", I yelled, causing him to shake his head at the fact that I was really giving him a run for his money right now. I want him to break. I want him to feel this shit more than what I did. "I held it down and I played my role very well, and you just played all over me like a damn play ground. Now you want to sit here and threaten my life over a bitch who only with you for the funds. You're a damn fool."

"Sincere, shut 'dat shit up. On some real shit, I don't give a fuck 'bout what you sayin'.", he mugged, lifting his eyebrow at me.

"You don't care about me Dre? You don't care about Lani and Jay or our little munchkin?", I asked, sniffling at the fact that he was really showing his ass right now.

"Don't bring them in 'dis shit!", he yelled.

"The minute you pulled that damn gun out on me, you brought them into this. You're going to take me away from them, knowing I'm all they have? Huh? You're going to threat me, knowing that out of every damn person in this bitch, I'm the only one that fully knows the shit that runs through your head on an every day basis! You have a gun to my head right now Dre. Is this is really want you want?", I asked. He stared at me slightly with a red face before dropping his head in thought. My mind was running a mile a minute as I thought about every single aspect of this relationship and if it was really worth keeping. The thoughts were ongoing until I heard the door behind us open, and I could only imagine the looks on everyone's face as they watched us stand body to body, aiming guns at one another's head.

"What 'da fuck y'all niggas got goin' on? Put the fuckin' guns down!", Choppy yelled, pulling me away from Dre by my waist as Bre laid Ju on the couch next to us.

"I'm done.", I looked Dre in the eyes as my words came out very bold and stern. Tonight marks the night that I'm officially done with Deandre Zavion Martin. I began placing my gun back into my clutch as I quickly left the room, heading downstairs to go retrieve my car. I can't get a win, no matter how hard I try. For some reason, love never seems to come easy for me and with every man I've ever chose to love intimately, it's always came with a downfall. Maybe relationships just weren't for me, or maybe I'm just incapable of being loved.

Making my way down the stairs, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face as I tried to calm myself down before making myself visible to others. I could barely make it down the stairs before I broke down, taking a seat right on the stairwell, trying to maintain my breathing. All this stress isn't good for me or my baby, and I know if I didn't calm down soon, I'd be headed straight for a hospital bed on the verge of a miscarriage. A few footsteps from behind me caught my attention as I looked up to see the one person I never really expected to see in a moment like this. I could always call on him when I need him, but that was rarely.