Chapter 35: Already Yours

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents*

I was in a large room on a large bed with the royal physician tending my leg. Feng was seething with anger when he saw the purple and blue bruise. Before the doctor could touch my leg, Feng had grabbed his robe collar.

"Give it to me"

It was clear that Feng would not let anyone touch me when he grabbed the jar of medicine from the physician's hand. I flinched and gripped onto the sheets as Feng applied the medicine. I continued to endure the pain as Feng took the long white bandage cloth to wrap my bottom leg.

"Prepare my Wang Fei some medicine to ease her pain"

The physician quickly bowed and left to do just that.

"Leave us"

Feng cold voice made everyone disappeared the room in seconds. Alone with Wang Feng, I lifted my head to see that he was still angry.

"A_ Are you angry at Wei Lan?"

"Yes" He said sharply with his dark eyes staring down onto mine.

I could only hug him tight, burying my face into his stomach. His arms held me tight for a moment before he pulled me back. He crouch down to his knees to look at me, face to face.

"A_ are you really angry Feng?".

"Yes" Again he said sharply.

"F_ forgive me"

"No"

I bit at my bottom lip, feeling anxious. He then cupped my cheek and pressed his thumb against my lips, not letting me bite at it anymore.

"I'm so angry that you got hurt for no reason. What would happen if you fell off your horse?"

I shivered as he cupped my other cheek, his eyes blazing with anger despite his gentle hold on my cheeks.

"I will kill that woman" Feng's eyes went deadly. "And get rid of that Ruichai_"

I didn't know what took after me, but I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. His eyes held surprise to the suddenness, but quickly, he opened his mouth and tangled our tongues. Feng hand went to my waist as he tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I drank everything he gave me. When he tried to pull away, I took his tongue back into my mouth, making him growl. Feng tilted his head to the other side and suck so hard that my head start spinning. The sound of our kiss echoed in the empty room until Feng let go of my lips with a sounding pop.

"To learn to tame my anger" Feng leaned back in and bite my bottom lips gently. "Lan, I will let you win for now"

"Feng..." I blushed when his hand held my cheeks again. "I'm sorry. Wei Lan is sorry"

"I know..." Feng sighed softly as he place a soft kiss on my nose. "I'm not angry anymore"

Then Feng stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Feng... that princess..." My arms were around his waist, holding onto his robe. "Why did she want to compete with me...?"

I could already guess the reason but wanted to confirm.

"Only an idiot princess desperate for a man"

I tightened my hold of him.

"But you're already..."

"I already belong to Lan" He chuckled, finishing my unspoken words.

I looked up at him as he held the back of my head with his fingers in my hair. His dark gaze was gentle and soft as he look at me.

"You shouldn't have come, yet Jin Yu brought you here"

"Royal Father gave orders, Jin Yu could only follow"

I was startled when the crown prince was suddenly at the doorway with a smile.

"Don't think I don't know this is the emperor doing, his jokes are getting more outrageous"

I gripped onto Feng's robe nervously. Was he supposed to say that in front of the crown prince?

"Royal father is getting old, let him have his fun" Crown Prince Jin Yu chuckled.

I was again, startled. Was the crown prince supposed to say that about this father?

"Having fun in Lan's expense is unacceptable. Don't blame this Wang Feng when my temper burst. I'm not known for my patience"

The crown prince chuckled and shook his head in amusement. When his eyes suddenly fell on me, I felt a bit embarrassed. The crown prince, after all, was an attractive man - even more so when he smiles.

"Keep your eyes to yourself" Feng voice echoed in the room.

He hid my face with an arm so I could only hear the prince soft laughter.

"Your highness, crown prince. Your grace General Wang" I heard another voice. "His majesty ask that you both come back to the banquet for the night meal... and the Princess Fa Wei Lan to join_"

"We're leaving" Feng cut in sharply.

"Feng, I know you're still angry, but give royal father some face"

"I gave him face by coming here. I gave him face by not taking those people heads for daring to hurt my Lan"

There was silence.

"Feng... Wei Lan never went to a royal banquet before"

"And you're never going" Feng said firmly. "Those banquets are nothing but a waste of time"

"But Feng always go..." I said faintly.

"Not because I want to" He shot back.

"But Wei Lan wants to go with Feng"

"Lan_"

"Wei Lan wants to see if someone else tries to take Wei Lan's husband" I tried not to blush at my bold words. "Wei Lan won't let that happen"

Another round of silence.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Feng said tiredly - letting me know I'm about to have my way.

"Umm" I replied with a smile.

"Very well" Feng cupped my cheek and warned me firmly. "Lan better not gets upset with this Wang Feng if things do not go your way"

He was reminded me what happened last time when I got upset with Chen Hua Lan. When I blushed, Feng teasingly pinched my cheeks. Hugging him once more, I prepared myself for the long night ahead.