Sensual Fantasy

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.

                -Anonymous

Author's Note: Look I don't really read poetry, only sometimes and very rarely do I manage to like a poem. This is it, it's not really a poem but poetry and it's very small, like the parts are small. And some of the lines are so good like they hit deep, if you're looking for short stories with 5-10 lines in one part then go check this one out.

The author (or should I say poet?) is very talented, if she decides to carry on this book and update a lot of parts, then this book will be slaying on wattpad.

Also, if you decide to check this out, then please vote for the story because it was heart breaking for me to see that she has thousands of views yet no votes like didn't your mama tell you? IT IS IMPORTANT TO VOTE!!!! (that statement could work on my book too :p)

Okay I'm done here lol.

Status: Ongoing.

It's written by http-jendall. On her profile it says her name is La but I don't think it is, as far as I know it's a french article so I'll leave that out of her haha.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!

Literally guys you can vote even if you haven't read it :3