Chapter 21

Tatiana

I woke up to the feeling of warmth crawling up my neck. When I forced my eyes open, I saw a mass of dark hair on my neck. Dimitri was peppering with me with open mouth kisses from my collarbones up to my neck and I can't help but release a moan in pleasure.

"Good morning beautiful" Dimitri's deep voice greeted me.

Recounting our wild escapade, heat automatically crawled up to my face, an evident blush that made Dimitri smirk out of triumph.

"H-Hi" I replied shyly. What was wrong with me? I was never this frazzled after one night stands.

"Come on mishka, let's get you something to eat. You didn't exactly have the chance to finish your soup" He said as he stood up and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I wonder who's fault is that" I muttered to myself.
But I guess Dimitri heard because he started laughing out loud.

"Wouldn't change it for the world my love" He said as he took hold of my hand and swiftly pulled me up, my other hand clinging to the blanket for dear life as I tried to cover up my nudeness.

"Dimitri!"

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

I tried to give him my meanest glare but just one look at this handsome creature in front of me melted my momentary anger. I huffed and rolled my eyes at him, searching for any clothing I can use.

Before I could find anything, Dimitri handed me one of his shirts that reached just above my knees and I quickly put it on as I muttered a thanks at him.

I found my bra behind the bed but I couldn't spot my panties. Crawling on both fours, I swept my hair on the other side and searched underneath the bed squinting my eyes.

Suddenly, Dimitri's jean clad legs disrupted my view. Looking up, I saw Dimitri sporting his usual smirk while dangling something on his forefinger. And that 'something' happened to be my underwear.

Clearing my throat, I stood up and dusted imaginary dust of off my shirt. Well his shirt. I reached for my underwear but Dimitri playfully pulled it away. As I tried to reach harder, the more higher he would pull it up.

"Ugh. Fine, keep it" I said nonchalantly. Although deep down I felt giddy that this mafia boss was showing a playful side I doubt he shows to others. It made me feel special.

"I intend to, mishka" he said winking at me. And I'll be damned, that smirk was such huge turn on.

Concentrate Tatiana.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen" he said pulling my hand.

"What?!" I shouted. "Are you crazy? What if someone sees us!"

"So?"

"So? Are you actually serious right now?" I asked incredulous.

Dimitri suddenly hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his hard chest and leaned on my ear.

"I don't care what they say mishka because you're mine" he whispered gruffly. He stared into my eyes as did I. I saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes and maybe, just maybe, this may actually not be a one night stand.