Chapter 22 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

******

The bed got a little hard, the blanket is not the familiar grassy smell, it is got this faintly slacker smell that indicate it is yearly never wash nor took out to the sun to dry off. The messy posters that paste on the wall is not belong to mine. The curtain is not same as mine that is the color of plain light blue plaid.

This is not my room, it is weird but I feel somehow familiar.

I don't have energy to persuade who is owner of the room that doesn't clean the room for a week, as long the one whom open the door is not Qin Lang then is alright.

Although I am still feeling dizzy, I am clearly understood that yesterday night I had xxx with Qin Lang inside the car.

The current me, is ashamed to face him, also have no idea how to explain how initiative I climb onto him. Please, don't force me to jump down from the window.

That man walked over and forcibly took off that blanket that I used to hide my face.

This rude action couldn't be Qin Lang, so lucky.

"Is already afternoon yet you still don't want to wake up! Faster give me wake up!"

I am stunned, sat up and look at the man that has a bad expression....Yi Cheng.

"Why...I will be in here....This...Where is Qin Lang?"

Yi Cheng is apparently angry "Do you still hoping that you can lie beside that playboy?"

I lowered my eyes, grabbing the bed sheets and remained silence.

"Brother, you and that person..." Yi Cheng took a breath to suppress, "He is the one who forced you, right?"

"Nope." I did not lift my head. "Is I am the one who seduced him."

It is obvious Yi Cheng got flare up "What had happen to you? Still hasn't play enough is it? You don't be a fool and put all your heart to this kind of playboy.

"He treats me very good."

"He treat people that he haven't play enough also very good."

"Whatever." I slammed the bed sheet that been messed out become straight. "Isn't when it is play enough then got dump, is not like I never get dumb by people. Get used to it."