Short & Pregnant

"What are you doing?" Rafael's voice is full of worry when he walks into the break room to find you on the bench. That's what draws the rest of the squad to the room.

"You take me off this bench and I'll kill you," your glare apparently didn't send your threat harshly enough, because Carisi reaches for your waist, only for you to swat away his hands. "No, no, stop it! I'm trying to do something."

"You shouldn't be doing this, you're pregnant!" Rafael returns with a huff as he urges you down. You let them help you down, but not before retrieving your favorite mug from the top shelf.

"Who even stuck this up here in the first place?" you growl as you're pretty much manhandled like a rebellious puppy by Carisi and Amaro before they gently maneuver you to the ground.

"Ah, that's my bad, sorry," Carisi apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Rafael rubs his temples, breathing smoothly in an attempt to calm himself from the antics you'd just pulled, "You can't be doing that, (Y/N)! It's dangerous! Just ask someone to get something down for you next time."

"Well, if someone," you pointedly look at Carisi, "didn't move my favorite mug, I wouldn't have been on the bench in the first place!"

"That's not the point!"