Sit Down

Oh, this was really too good. Sitting alone in Rafael's home office, you let out a loud peal of laughter. He had been naughty. Scrolling through his computer's history, you clicked on link after link of porn videos. It wasn't snooping; he knew you used his computer every day as you worked from home. Knew because he had been the one to drop your computer off at the tech shop on his way in to work, because he had offered up his computer as a replacement. He never used this one anyway, preferring to do all of his business on the laptop provided to him by his job.
Which was how you knew that he wanted you to see this, to see what thoughts had been occupying his brain lately. The man had even left one of the videos pulled up on his internet browser, how subtle. So you indulged, watching a dozen or so videos of women dominating men. Women who, adorably enough, all looked like you; your same curves, your same fair skin, your same hair.
Typically, Rafael preferred to be the more dominant one, but occasionally, during particularly tough cases, he liked to have his options taken away. You figured it was probably stress related, he always had to make the tough decisions at work, and this was his one escape. His time to just let go and do exactly what he was told. And he would do what he was told. Or he'd get punished.
You chuckled again to yourself as you watched the roughest video you had seen yet, the one that he had watched multiple times. It must have been one helluva week for him because this was dirty. The kind of dirty that you had only done one time before. Well, if submission was what he wanted, submission was what he would get.
"Cariño? I'm home!"
You kept your mouth shut, sitting in silence in the home office, door shut, waiting for him to come find you.
"Cariño?" He was knocking now, and then opening the door a crack, not wanting to disturb you.
You didn't look up from what you were working on as you responded, "Yes, come in, Mr. Barba. Have a seat." In preparation you had moved the oversized reading chairs to the space directly in front of you, facing the desk. Rafael paused, taking in the setting, the mood, before allowing himself a small grin. One that he worked hard to quickly tamp down.
He moved into the room, but didn't sit down yet, still testing the waters, "Everything alright, mi vida?"
Looking up for the first time, you allowed the blue of your eyes to turn icy, "I believe I said to sit, Mr. Barba."
Now he definitely knew what was coming, and he wasn't able to hold back his smirk.
"Is something funny to you?"
"No, ma'am," he quickly answered before taking a seat in the chair closest to the door.
Turning back to your work, you left him to squirm in the chair for the next couple minutes, a deep silence enveloping the room. When you were ready, you stood up, allowing him to see what you were wearing for the first time. His eyes greedily roamed over your tight pencil skirt, your ridiculously high pumps that he loved, your shirt that was unbuttoned just enough to allow a hint of your cleavage.
"It's come to my attention, Rafael, that you've been a very bad boy recently." There was a question in his eyes as he tried to decide what you wanted to hear. In the end he only remained silent.
You walked around to the front of the desk, leaning back against it as you folded your arms across your chest. "Tell me, Rafael, did you touch yourself when you watched your filthy little videos?" Your voice was hard and cold.
He hung his head, answering in a small voice, "Yes."
"Look at me," his head slowly lifted back up, his gaze staying on yours, "Did I say that you could touch yourself without me? Mm?"
"No."
"No, what?"
"No, ma'am."
"So, what's going to happen now?"
"You're going to be punish me."
"Yes, I am." You walked forward, cradling his chin in your hand, forcing his eyes to remain on yours. "And since you've been so honest here, I'm going to allow you to pick one of your punishments. It can be anything you like."
His eyes looked wild as he mentally sorted through his desires, trying to find the one that he most wanted you to try. He cleared his throat before answering, "Slap me, please, ma'am."
"Mmm," you hummed as you smiled lovingly down at him, rubbing his cheek softly with your hand, making him wonder if it would happen now. But it wouldn't, not yet, so you walked back to the desk, perching on the edge, "What a good boy. Now strip for me. Slowly."
You knew from experience that being the only naked person in the room could feel deliciously vulnerable. With shaking fingers, he took off his clothes, piece by piece revealing himself to you.
"Now, come here." He began to take a step before you 'tsk'd' him, making him pause mid-motion. "I didn't say that you could walk, Rafael."
He quickly dropped to the ground, crawling on his hands and knees across the room, coming to a stop inches away from his next destination, his next order. "I want you to make me moan, Rafael, you're not allowed to stop until I allow it. And there's another rule, you aren't allowed to touch either of us unless I say you can. Do you understand?"
You watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed hard, fighting to keep the eagerness out of his voice, "Yes, ma'am."
"Very well, you may start." Using his nose, he pushed up the hem of your skirt, allowing him access to between your thighs. He started slowly, he knew exactly what made you moan, before picking up the pace, alternating between lapping at you and taking your clit in his mouth. Oh god, he was so good at this. You couldn't stop the gasps that kept escaping from your throat, even as you tried your hardest to focus on the green of his eyes that hadn't once left your face. Too soon, you felt yourself approaching the edge but you couldn't allow yourself that, not yet. "Enough!"
He instantly drew back, sitting on his heels as he waited for your next command. Giving it a minute, you tried to calm yourself and decide where to go from here. You could tell that he was incredibly hard, probably painfully so, from the way that he was wiggling around, trying to find some friction without being allowed to touch himself. You leaned forward, within inches of his face, unbuttoning your shirt and removing your bra as you watched him in his misery.
The only sound filling the room was the sound of his breathing, his whimpers that were slowing growing more pronounced. "Aww, poor baby. What's wrong?" You were mocking him and he knew it, only adding more fuel to his lust. You were sure he wouldn't last much longer, he was getting too desperate for some form of relief. And you were right - his hand quickly reached up, wrapping tightly around his cock. He got three rough tugs in before you could react, before you could deliver a sharp slap across his left cheek.
He looked momentarily stunned, like he couldn't believe he had dared to defy you. A red welt in the shape of your fingers was already taking shape on his face and you briefly wondered if it would visible the next day. The thought of Rafael, back in his straight-laced demeanor, standing in court with such an obvious mark made you chuckle. You gently rubbed his cheek, helping to relieve the sting you knew he felt. "That was naughty of you, Rafael, wasn't it?" He only nodded, leaning into your hand like a cat, "But other than that, you've been a very good boy tonight, so now you'll get your reward. Go back to the chair."
His eyes instantly brightened with your promise, quickly crawling back and sitting there, hands on his knees, fingers twitching with nervous energy. You undressed in front of him, letting him see you in your entirety for the first time, letting him get a glimpse of his reward. Striding quickly across the room, you pushed back on his shoulders, forcing him to recline before sinking yourself down onto him. He sucked at his teeth, holding his breath to try and calm himself. Rocking yourself on top of him, he quickly returned to his desperate and whining state.
"Is there something that you want, Rafael?"
"Please, please, let me touch you. Dios mio, I think I'm losing my mind." You loved it when he begged underneath you, so you gave a curt nod, allowing him this privilege. His hands flew to your waist, picking up the pace and thrusting the two of you up and down. You reached down to rub your own clit, his teary eyes following the motion.
You knew you were close, knew that he was even closer, "You're allowed to come as soon as I do." Your words caused his hips to jump, as his movements became frantic and erratic. Leaning forward, you bit deeply into his skin, into the spot where neck meets shoulder, instantly causing you to come. Rafael followed, barely a split second later. You'd never heard him make such a noise before, it was really more of a scream than anything else. His hips never stopped, pushing you both through your orgasms and out the other side.
Now utterly spent, his hands dropped off of you as his head lulled back against the chair. You cuddled into him, rubbing his chest, stroking his hair, giving him all the care that you had previously denied him. Kissing his neck, you were proud to see a bruise already forming. If the handprint on his cheek wasn't visible tomorrow, the bite mark on his neck sure would be. There would be no way for him to possibly hide it and that thought made you smile into his skin.
He lifted his head back up when his breathing had calmed down, looking deep into your eyes with such devotion that it made your heart clench. Taking your hand, he kissed the back of it, "Thank you, cariño. I needed that more than you know."
You just smiled at him, "Any time, my love."