Did That Really Happen?

You had been interning for ADA Rafael Barba for two months. It was an amazing opportunity for you. He was one of the best at what he did. You had heard stories in class about the time he let a perp choke him with a belt on the stand. He was great at his job but there were also the stories about him not being very easy to get along with. After the first week you had caught on to his endless supply of sarcasm and sass. But hey, if you survived this internship you would be able to get a job anywhere.

It didn't help, however, that this man was gorgeous.

You had been spending a lot of late nights together. When it would get too late he would send Carmen home and have you stay behind. You had caught yourself daydreaming too often lately about those late nights. No one left in the building but the two of you. His green eyes seeing straight through you, his lips on your neck, his hands... Was it possible to be attracted to someone's hands because you couldn't help but stare and imagine what exactly what he could do with those long fingers of his...

"Y/N did you get those files I asked you about?" Barba's voice immediately snapped you out of your daydream as usual. You felt the now way too familiar blush creep onto your face. "Sorry sir, yes I have them right here."

"Great. Why don't you run and grab us some coffee, I have a feeling this is going to be another long night." He took his jacket off and rolled up his sleeves. Oh God what was it about suspenders and rolled sleeves that got you going? You felt your face flush yet again and Barba caught your eye while you stared a little too long. You quickly turned but not before you were sure you caught a smirk on his face. "Alright back in 20, Mr. Barba."

You almost ran out of the room and started towards where the coffee maker was. You took a seat at the table while you waited for the coffee to be ready and your mind wandered to your boss. That smirk on his face. Like he knew exactly the affect he had on you when he rolled his sleeves. Well if that's how it was going to be, two could play at that game. You dropped a button on your blouse and let your hair down from its bun. Of course if you were wrong, this was going to be a little embarrassing but after that smirk you had to test it.

You walked back into Barba's office where he was sitting on the couch looking over the case files. He looked up when he heard you enter the room and you saw his eyes go wide for a split second before he looked back to the files. Oh now it was time to have some fun. You walked over and sat the coffee cups on the table, taking advantage of the low table to bend over and show some cleavage before walking around and taking a seat next to him. "Thanks Y/N. Something different with your hair?" Oh he knew exactly what you were doing.

"Oh I just thought that since it was going to be a late night I would get a little more comfortable. Bobby pin headaches are no fun."

"Right, well let's get back to this case then so we can get out of here." He was trying to seem completely uninterested. Or maybe he was uninterested. "We need to make sure our argument is tight." He glanced over at you and that's when you caught it. The same smirk you thought you'd seen earlier. You decided to turn it up a notch. You leaned over him to grab one of the files on the table grazing his knee when you returned to your spot this time a little closer. "Well I think it's pretty tight, counselor." You heard him make a muffled noise after you said counselor. You usually just called him Mr. Barba or sir.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

"Why counselor, whatever are you referring to?" You were enjoying yourself a little too much. You stood up, case file in hand and walked over to his desk and perched yourself on the edge. "I was just talking about the case. I mean he doesn't have an alibi. We have several witnesses and footage of him at the bar. All parties are willing to testify. I think our argument is very tight." Just then you dropped the case files and hopped off the desk to pick them up. Giving him a nice view. He got up and walked towards you. Eyes growing darker with every step.

"I think you know exactly what you're doing Y/N. I'm just not sure if you can handle it. It is a rather large case." He started to back you up against his desk.

"Oh yea counselor?" He was towering over you. Lips inches away from your face. You ran your hand down over his suspenders. You leaned in to whisper "How big?" Just as your hand landed on his crotch.

"Oh, Y/N, didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to tease?" He lifted you up onto the desk as his lips crashed against yours. It was rough and gentle all at the same time. You grabbed his suspenders to pull him closer to you and wrapped your legs around his waist. He rolled his hips against you so you could feel his erection. You started to reach for the buttons on your shirt and he stopped you. "If at any point you want to stop, just say coffee."

You giggled and nodded as he removed your blouse. He started to remove his suspenders but this time you stopped him. "No, leave them on." There was that blush again but the look in his eyes made it disappear. You pulled on them and his lips were against yours again. His hand started dancing up your thighs. He pulled your skirt off and slid a hand to rub over your now soaked panties. You let out a moan against his lips. He pulled away to slide them off of you, tucking them into his back pocket.

He brought his attention back to between your legs. His fingers rubbing along your seam. As you let out another moan. "Now Y/N, I don't think it's very nice to tease people. Do you?" His fingers started a pattern, just barely touching where you were now dripping wet. You started whimpering. Between the way he was looking at you still fully dressed and the way his fingers were working, you thought you were going to burst. "I asked you a question Y/N."

"No" You managed to get out between moans. You tried to buck up your hips to get him to give you a little bit of relief. But he pulled his hand away and you whined.

"No, what?" He cocked his head at you with a shit smirk on his face.

"No, sir."

"That's a good girl." He returned his hand this time inserting one finger. Moving it torturously slow in and out and then added a second. He reached up with the other hand and removed your bra and grabbed one of your nipples between his skilled fingers. You laid flat on his desk while both of his hands were working magic. He sped up his pace and started to curl his fingers in just the right spot.

"Please." You finally managed to squeak out between pants.

"Please what, Y/N?" He leaned forward and whispered in your ear. "You have to tell me what you want." You tried so hard to focus.

"You. I want you!"

"I don't know Y/N, I'm still not sure I know what you want." He moved his fingers harder and faster in and out. You could feel your release building. It had been so long since you'd felt that feeling.

"Oh God. I'm going to come." He eased up his pace.

"Y/N you have to tell me what you want."

"Your mouth" You blurted it out. "Please counselor." He growled when you called him counselor and dropped down to his knees. He picked his pace back up with his fingers and swirled his tongue over your clit. It was almost too much. Too good. He started to suck on your clit and you were gone. You weren't normally a screamer but with the volume of the moans that escaped your lips you were lucky the building was empty. When you started to come down from the high you were in, he removed his fingers and put them into his own mouth. Then he pulled you to him and kissed you hard.

"We're not finished yet, Y/N"

He turned you around a leaned you over the desk. "Are you ready Y/N?"

You tried to speak but it was like you'd become mute. "Y/N?"

Suddenly his voice wasn't coming from behind you but seemed far away and the smell of coffee became really overwhelming. "Y/N? Are you alright?" You felt him grab your shoulder and you jolted upright. You looked around the room and Barba was standing next to you with a slightly worried look on his face. You had fallen asleep.

"I started to get worried when didn't come back. I think we should call it a night. We're both exhausted. I almost hesitated to wake you up. Seemed like you were having quite the dream."

You could not make eye contact with him. You just stared open mouthed and stuttered for words. These dreams were getting out of hand.